Nail swallow and updates

Alright who brought the dog?!

Cedric - that was pretty impressive! My only suggestion would be to have it reappear if possible (idk your method so I have no clue if any of this is possible) IMO it would be pretty cool if you could perhaps pull it out your nose (a reverse human blockhead if you will) or out of your stomach maybe? just some ideas very cool!

My only other tip is about your video itself, not the effect, the audio quality was kind of low and as a result I had a pretty hard time hearing what you were saying. Not because of you but because of the background noise. If your camera has an audio input I'd recommend you get a mic so that way it would pic up on only you and not the noise, if it doesn't you can always just get a cheap gaming mic and use audacity (PM me for details if ya want)

great job man!

@ Draven: Thanks Dude, Got your PM's and will get in touch with you soon!!!

@ Zenn_Darkfire: Actually I'm working on that trying to get it out of an impossible location. I'll be sure to hit you up via PM. Yeah You are definately right!!! I actually need a better camera!!! You are definately right on your critiques and i appreciate you guys input both!!!

Thanks....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results