Names

Jul 2, 2008
Man I hate those names. Like a levitation or something, maybe called "Rise" or like a Vanish called "gone". Ugh.

Can you maybe explain it more? If you aren't selling it then it doesn't really matter. Also, make sure its original, do all your research! (just reminding you :D)

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Honestly Ramo I know you would love something that includes your name like ramo impromtu pieces.....but C.P.R. sounds awesome and refreshing. If you were planning on marketing it( which u shouldn't the market is flooded) C.P.R. would be more of an attention grabber. But just a personal effect for yourself then maybe R.I.P'D would workout better. But I like CPR.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Did you do the research to actually find out if your method has been done before. Otherwise if it's been published before and has been around for ages. You could most likely get into some trouble.

Sep 7, 2008
Here are some good sounding names... I don't know if they have been used or not.

Torn
T&R Project
TnR
RIP
Ripped and Restored
ReinCARDnation
Fusion

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
Honestly Ramo I know you would love something that includes your name like ramo impromtu pieces.....but C.P.R. sounds awesome and refreshing. If you were planning on marketing it( which u shouldn't the market is flooded) C.P.R. would be more of an attention grabber. But just a personal effect for yourself then maybe R.I.P'D would workout better. But I like CPR.

i didnt want anything with my name in it i just wanted something that had a meaning like c.p.r did

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
How about:

Reconstruction-Torn and Restored

Reinactment-Torn and Restored

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
the reason One word titles are so popular is basic marketing and business. A one word title is direct and easy to remember. If it is catchy and fitting it will remain in someone's memory much easier than something more complicated. Consumer's are dull simple beasts and as such the easier something is for them the more it pleases them. Look at any products, cereal, cars, soda, anything, its gonna be one word because thats how marketing works. its not your Aunt Conchita Laurenza Esperanza Rodrigo Lopez, its a trick. keep it simple

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results