Need Help Placing Order!

Hey JB!

I was hoping to order around $100 of stuff from you guys but then this happened:

I was entering in my address, coupon, and credit card info, pressed the ''complete your order'' button. Then it just refreshed the page and said that the coupon was added.

I'm not sure if I've placed an order or what..

Please help as there isn't too much time left.

Thanks!

Mehar

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey JB!

I was hoping to order around $100 of stuff from you guys but then this happened:

I was entering in my address, coupon, and credit card info, pressed the ''complete your order'' button. Then it just refreshed the page and said that the coupon was added.

I'm not sure if I've placed an order or what..

Please help as there isn't too much time left.

Thanks!

Mehar

If you placed an order it would have directed you to another page that says your order is complete in a green banner. If it says the coupon was added you havent completed your order. You could always double check by logging into your bank account and check to see if your purchase has been made or not.

Aug 31, 2007
Mehar,

If you have any issues of this sort, always submit a message to our support crew at www.theory11.com/support and our team will make sure he is taken care of ASAP. For order related questions of this type, it is always best to submit a ticket directly to our team for a guaranteed response within 12 business hours. We are fast. Like lightning. Perhaps even faster than lightning on a good day.

If you've already done so, stand by your inbox, and you should receive a response very soon.

Thanks,
- Zach

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results