Neil Patrick Harris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Here is a video of the NPH Playing Cards.

Comes with two jokers:
Two premiums , one which reads:
"This is going to be a challenge. Just as a spider spins its web, I've taken a page out of Cardano's book and created a puzzle. Look upon photos and images inside this deck. You can do this - just look closely at the cards. Good luck!"

The other one seems to have a solar system on it with diamonds, boxes and lines, concentric circles.

I have no idea except that I enjoyed handling them.:)

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
Here is a video of the NPH Playing Cards.

Comes with two jokers:
Two premiums , one which reads:
"This is going to be a challenge. Just as a spider spins its web, I've taken a page out of Cardano's book and created a puzzle. Look upon photos and images inside this deck. You can do this - just look closely at the cards. Good luck!"

The other one seems to have a solar system on it with diamonds, boxes and lines, concentric circles.

I have no idea except that I enjoyed handling them.:)

Very nice performance! I really like the design on these cards. :D

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Fox13

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2014
Got my NPH cards yesterday in the mail :cool:. They handle really nicely, they are softer and springier than artisans, closer to what I experienced from Contrabands and Medallions.
Courts are all standard, but they feel different due to the different color scheme.
Red on the cards is a bit lighter than standard bike red -- really nice touch. I like a lot.
Pips look like Union pips and lettering is using stylized font.
Overall, excellent deck, really nice, handles awesome.

Now, if I can just solve this...:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 20, 2016
Can anyone enlighten me on this? I have been staring at the cards for hours. Even if it's just a tiny clue. I know I am supposed to look at the sun for it is the right thing opposed to the moon (if you catch my drift). But I cant make chocolate out of the constellation.

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
If you're looking for some nice "life inspiration," Vogue Magazine has posted a wonderful video, "73 Questions With Neil Patrick Harris," that is WELL worth your time.

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Most fun I have ever had with a deck of cards. Most fun deck of cards I own. It is very rewarding to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results