New 1-on-1 : TRIFECTA by Homer Liwag - Released

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just wanted to give everyone the heads up:

In his first release at theory11, Homer Liwag teaches three of his favorite, original, highly visual coin vanishes - the Melt Vanish, the Himber Melt Vanish, and the Flipover Vanish. Learn them now in this 23 minute instructional video.

See Full Details + Preview Video :: http://www.theory11.com/1on1/

Jan 13, 2008
This looks pretty good...I probably won't get it for a little while, because I'm still quite the beginner with coins, but I'll definitely keep it in mind for the future. :)

Hmm. I actually figured all three of them out by just watching a couple times, and I found out that I have actually been doing flipover vanish for a while now.
Thay are nice indeed

That's why T11 doesn't release too many coin 1on1s. I'm sure about half the people here have figured out the vanishes. It's not about figuring them out. It's about respecting the creators by actually buyng it. :)

Sep 1, 2007
Hmm. I actually figured all three of them out by just watching a couple times, and I found out that I have actually been doing flipover vanish for a while now.
Thay are nice indeed

It's really annoying when people post stuff like this. Just because I know how a double lift works doesn't mean I wouldn't buy a 1-on-1 of Dai Vernon teaching it. This is some phenomenal coin work and I want to learn every nuance of these vanishes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results