NEW 1on1 clips

Well I'm really looking forward to learning more in the future. I bought the 4for4 and it's great. A very nice and simple move I know I'll incorporate with Panic :). And I will be sure to not call any of your tricks/sleights/utilities "cute" mr.kenner. They are the rugged manly type who take nothin' from nobody' heh heh.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Oh I wouldn't mind a vid on bottom, missle and second dealing.

Lol don't know how I managed to write missle instead of middle?????

Dealing missiles is hard... you generally need a silo. And at any rate, false deals are something no video can really help with much. Its all about reading and experimenting with grip.

Ha ha ha... and silos are generally hard to keep concealed and they sure take up pocket space :D

S

sidrohc

I think it would be nice if the video didn't expire or there wasn't a limited amount of times to watch it. I got 4 for 4 yesterday and I had some problems getting it to play and it counted as 2 of the times I watched it. (out of the maximum 4).
So I got it working and watched it twice... Then today I wanted to go over it again but I can't because I watched it too many times :confused:. It would be really nice if that was changed....

Originally I had the same thoughts as houchini

Well, I don't mean to be a jerk here, but...with all due respect, isn't $4.95 a but overpriced to learn a 4 for 4 packet switch ? :confused: I was thinking it would be more like $2.50-3.50

but I have to say, joshua barrett makes a good point

thats the price you pay for video. i think over all finding the origonal source ( the book ) in this case is the best route

and, while it is just my opinion, I believe that, if you like the move, and feel that it will be useful to you, then the price of $4.95 is certainly justified. If the level of instruction is sufficient to allow you to perform the sleight and, as stated by Chris, the nuances of the sleight are explained, then $4.95 is a small price to pay compared to the amount of time and aggravation saved trying to figure out all of the intricate details from the text, and the knowledge that you will be performing it correctly.

To the Staff of Theory 11:
I realize that trying to create a price structure, describe the expected level of service, etc... would be difficult, but have you considered possibly taking the 1 on 1 service to the next level and creating a service that would let people upload a video and a question or two about their performance and have it reviewed and comments offered by a "Theory 11 approved" instructor?

I don't know if there would be much interest in this service (perhaps a poll to see?), but it could be helpful to those who cannot meet in person with other magicians to get advice. Just a thought.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Guys,

. I did find it funny that one person called the 4for4 switch "cute". My puppy is cute. Especially the way she moves her little head and likes to roll around on the floor, and we wrestle together and laugh together and snuggle and that little gleem in her eyes. Sorry I got sidetracked there for a sec; damn I love that dog... Card moves are not cute. Well... maybe Cardtoon® is cute but that is a trick not a move.

Chris Kenner

Cardtoon is a cute little number, but not as Cute as Dori.

KE

Sep 2, 2007
i've been submitting tickets and i 've been waiting for a response . this sucks because i really wanna see it.

Well, at least you've seen 1 minute and 50 seconds of it.:D

It usually takes about 12 hours to a day, at most, for a response to low or medium priority support tickets.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
thanks for the help man ............do you work with theory 11

I'm glad I could help - though I only helped your file partially work.

No, I do not work with or for theory11. I work non-profit for the people of the world - currently, with those on the forums of theory11.:D

One last thought on your problem, it may be with your computer. You should try to play it on a different computer, maybe at school, the library, or at work, while you wait for a response to your ticket.

Cheers,
JTM

S

sidrohc

You have to type it in when you go to the link to download the video again.

Sep 2, 2007
they gave me a password when i bought the download ..... and i never had to type it in ....where could i type that password in

I'm not sure, but I think you use it with the link they gave you. If you don't have the link, I believe you can look at your order history.

Cheers,
JTM

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I think it would be nice if the video didn't expire or there wasn't a limited amount of times to watch it. I got 4 for 4 yesterday and I had some problems getting it to play and it counted as 2 of the times I watched it. (out of the maximum 4).
So I got it working and watched it twice... Then today I wanted to go over it again but I can't because I watched it too many times :confused:. It would be really nice if that was changed....
These are downloadable videos. There is no limit to how many times you can view it. Did you "save" the DL file or simply "open" it?

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I meant save so I can watch it a different day.
Again, the 1-on-1 videos are downloadable. There is no limit to how many times you can watch them... forever. Meaning you download the video once and have access to it forever and ever and ever -- unless you delete it from your system.

Does that make sense? As long as it's on your computer you can watch it as many times as you'd like, from now until the day you die. That being said, are you sure you're downloading it properly?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results