New ACR, Color, Waltz

Sep 22, 2007
very good idea but when you put their card in the first time it looked as if you put it like 2. Which is not a bad thing it just proves its their card and another X card pun intended. but overall very impressive

Sep 1, 2007
Good creativity. I liked it. The only thing I'd have to say is lessen the movement during the KM. Other than that, I thought it was worked out really well.

-Dave-

It was cool.. There is something very similar to that published, but i forget who did it. Anywas, I also thought there was a bit of flawed logic as to why you take the card out then put in on top then turn it over. Other then that it was ok.

Sep 1, 2007
It was cool.. There is something very similar to that published, but i forget who did it. Anywas, I also thought there was a bit of flawed logic as to why you take the card out then put in on top then turn it over. Other then that it was ok.

I ask you, since when does anything about magic appear logical? Just a thought to consider...

-Dave-

Feb 2, 2008

My subtlety is to out jog the card, hand them the marker and ask them to uncap it as i bring it to the top and turn over :) and then of course have them sign it.

Oct 8, 2007
Cooool. :cool:

Again, too much movement on the KM, which was kind of unnecessary.
And the Waltz is where two cards become one right? I saw that you made it look like you're just writing on the blue 3H, so it's actually just a color change without the A-Wol (anniversary waltz) effect.

Smooth all the way except for the KM's really. Good job!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results