New Coin Concealment?

Feb 17, 2009
Bethlehem PA
I really want to learn this concealment. This would be great for the last vanish in a 3 coin routine or even a one coin routine. While getting into the "grip" it looks nearly identical to the back TP. Any updates on this concealment would be most appreciated.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Holy crap! Now that looks good! Wonder if its something everyone could do or if you need flexable thumbs?

Feb 17, 2009
Bethlehem PA
The last link won't work but you'll find the teleport routine on the side bar of the cloak field video. It seems that this guy hasn't released any updates on the method untill way back of Febuary 09, so hopefully we will hear something soon about this.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Saw that at the Cafe too. Very interesting... Hopefully we'll here more about it sometime. Any idea of where to learn it if it is available?

Sep 1, 2007
I'm pretty confident on the method here, and the reason I say that is to question how impromptu this is or if this is possible for everyone.

There may be a reason he hasn't posted any information for a while.

~Beans

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
I'm pretty confident on the method here, and the reason I say that is to question how impromptu this is or if this is possible for everyone.

There may be a reason he hasn't posted any information for a while.

~Beans

Agreed.

Plus, it doesn't look that good. It's awkward, and his hand is constantly palm out to the spectators like he's trying to tell them to stop from crossing the street.

This kind of body language reeks of separation - "you stay there and I'll be the magician over here".

Good on video for magicians... but seems to me that it lacks real world use.

Scott.

Aug 30, 2010
Hi, I'm the creator of this technique

It's good to know there is people interested in the technique, I guess I would have to make the DVD.

Thanks guys for all your comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 30, 2010
angles are the same as the tenkai palm of the jumbo coin.

its a way to show your palms clean with coin in hand. I consider it a new coin concealment to have in any magicians repertoir.

And anyone can do this, i'll take you the same time you had to learn the classic palm

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results