New Guy

DanielH

Elite Member
Apr 21, 2010
Hi ! im new but ive been lurking for a while so i know the basics. i just wanted to introduce myself. i have been in magic for over 2 years now. i look forward to getting to know all of you, thanks

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Hi ! im new but ive been lurking for a while so i know the basics. i just wanted to introduce myself. i have been in magic for over 2 years now. i look forward to getting to know all of you, thanks

Welcome to the community.
By the way, if you don't mind tell us a little about yourself for a better introduction. What type of magic you enjoy/perform, your favorite magician, age, what got you into magic, etc.
Thanks.

DanielH

Elite Member
Apr 21, 2010
im 16 i enjoy mainly geek magic but i do cards and coins (or whatever is lying around) my favorite magician is Dan Sperry and i got into magic because of a Thai friend taught me a few things with cards. and im trying to learn guitar for dexterity and for the fact that guitar is awseome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
No, there's just no info on it and people always end up asking about it.
What are you talking about?! Don't you remember the announcement (teaser) post that was posted about a year and a half ago, but was later deleted, and everyone who read it was sworn to secrecy? Err...nevermind. ;)

Anyway, welcome to the community, Daniel! :)

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
reverhart knows what the wire is

*REVs checks t11 site and finds his inbox 100% full*

im 16 i enjoy mainly geek magic but i do cards and coins (or whatever is lying around) my favorite magician is Dan Sperry and i got into magic because of a Thai friend taught me a few things with cards. and im trying to learn guitar for dexterity and for the fact that guitar is awseome!

Awesome man.
Nice to know you.

Mar 12, 2009
Welcome to T11!

And well, since we are talking about the wire, have any of you guys noticed that some weeks ago and some time before that, they have changed the description on the page?
Now it says: "This section will be uncovered in time. Development is still in progress. Subscribe to our newsletter (right) for the latest news and updates."

And just some weeks ago it said something like: "This section will be uncovered in time. Development is still in progress. Aditional information may be uncovered very, very soon..."

Just thought I would mention it, since I have been thinking about it a lot lately :p

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Guys...Do I have to tell you again. On 11/11/11 the planets are going to align, thus producing 11.11 jigawatts sending a bold of lightening down on Ellusionist, Penguin, Hanklee, MJM, and all other competitors. There will be an epic fall of all magic shops, including all brick and mortar shops. They will crumble to pieces.

Theory11 will be saved by a young magi named Zmagic. He has been working on the flux capacitor that will provide a force field for us. The wire will be the only source to learn magic in the future. All information will come from "The Wire."

I cannot divulge any more information...as I have said too much already.

Guys...Do I have to tell you again. On 11/11/11 the planets are going to align, thus producing 11.11 jigawatts sending a bold of lightening down on Ellusionist, Penguin, Hanklee, MJM, and all other competitors. There will be an epic fall of all magic shops, including all brick and mortar shops. They will crumble to pieces.

Theory11 will be saved by a young magi named Zmagic. He has been working on the flux capacitor that will provide a force field for us. The wire will be the only source to learn magic in the future. All information will come from "The Wire."

I cannot divulge any more information...as I have said too much already.

Obviously :rolleyes: come one guys even I know that ;)

Anyways welcome to the community

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results