New Live Chatroom - Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
wierd...you shouldn;t need to be my friend....

Try now. it should be set to 11 to 100, members only. I just reset the settings to double check.

D

Deleted member 2755

I cannot get on because it is limited to 17 and under..ummm I am a little over 17

I believe it will still let you on if you request Dizzi as a friend. As long as he accepts you (which he will), you will be able to get in.

-Doug

Sep 2, 2007
O.K.: Miller like...abandoned us... and does anyone know who guest1234 is?

EDIT: My computer messed up just as I was leaving so I had to exit out of the room. but we had fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

Just left chat. It was fun tonight. Justin showed us some magic he's coming out with soon and some other random yet hilarious magic. Would love to do this again sometime. Tonight was fun. :) Even with the 5 or 6 second lag, everything worked out great!

-Doug

Jan 13, 2008
That was definitely a lot of fun...hopefully next time I'll have some cards handy. Justin, that was some awesome magic. Same with everyone else who was doing stuff, great job guys!

Edit: Oh yeah, my quote: "That was bliss for my eyes, but hell for my brain!" ~ Scott McNalty

Loved the trick, man!

Sep 2, 2007
Anyone alright with having it earlier? like maybe...8:00 EST? or nine? Because I was up until like 1:00 AM :p

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Did he mention when his site will be back up?

EDIT: Nevermind its up now. It wasnt when I checked the other day.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
It would be nice if you could see up the chatroom at a time so we in europe can join too. Maybe you can set it up in the middle of the night Miller? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results