New Trick - Titanis Finger Twist

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
That's because laymen know what TTs are these days when they see a vanishing hank...maybe not in your area, but definitely in mine...

Then don't do the vanishing silk? Thumb tips have dozens of dozens of uses, the vanishing cloth is just the one taught with the gimmick.

Also, there are alternative methods to vanishing the silk, which is always fun, show them that they don't know everything.

I saw this a few weeks ago and thought about picking it up. I still might, it looks fantastic, just not sure how much I would use it...it's a definite maybe right now. (<-see what I did there, oxymoron...like jumbo shrimp or dwarfed giant...or microsoft works, happily married...:) )

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Ummmm, it looks great but I see a problem with it. When the finger is turned around, the finger nail is twisted around, but the nuckle isn't there. It's just the other side of your finger. Hope that isn't exposure, but that looks like a problem to me. The only thing that twists around is the last joint on your finger (where your finger nail is). I thought your whole finger was supposed to turn around.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
It's never been a problem for me and I've performed this probably a hundred times since Titanas taught me the original method over a year ago.

People aren't going to note little details like that if you sell the illusion correctly, follow what Tit's teaches in the DVD and you'll blow their mind.

Best,

DC

Aug 31, 2007
www.PaulHarrisPresents.com to buy one!! Quick!!! It's gonna sell out!!

DC

It's just been released at Ellusionist http://bit.ly/titanastwist so I guess stock won't be a problem.

The trailer keeps fooling me, i didn't notice the knuckle thing until now but i guess it means that's not a problem.

It looks really bizarre. Imagine picking your nose and twisting your finger inside... then when it comes out... yikes!!!

:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results