New Website - Now Finished

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Very nice! I envy you:D

By the way, If I were you I would re film the "collectors" effect. There were a few big flashes that I think even a layperson would notice. Don't want to be nitpicky, but just a thought to toss up there:).

Cheers

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
This is pretty cool. Well, I actually watched the "Masters of Illusions" before and I saw a nice young magician performing. Now I know you are that guy!

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Aside from what's been said, I would recommend taking every first person reference on the page and changing them all to the third person. It sounds more professional and it give the appearance that someone else is talking about you rather than you talking about yourself. I also think you should put more testimonials from your clients as well so not only will future clients see that your previous/present clients know that your work is good, but they'll also be able to contact them for a reference if need be. And you might want to fix the pic of you springing your cards. Your head was cut off lol. Other than that, the site looks great!

Aug 31, 2007
Aside from what's been said, I would recommend taking every first person reference on the page and changing them all to the third person. It sounds more professional and it give the appearance that someone else is talking about you rather than you talking about yourself. I also think you should put more testimonials from your clients as well so not only will future clients see that your previous/present clients know that your work is good, but they'll also be able to contact them for a reference if need be. And you might want to fix the pic of you springing your cards. Your head was cut off lol. Other than that, the site looks great!

Regarding the springing pic, it is supposed to be that way, just a wide shot.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results