New Youtube Season! Madness Promo

"This was soooo powurfull ad captavatin." ~ Ilushionist12

"I was one tha edge off my seet the hole tim." ~ PekingDuckMagic231

"I jUs cuLdNt wAte To clIK SUb ScRib!" ~ Magicanlove68

"Madness!" ~ Daniel Madison

Extreme Madness!!!!

This will be awesome!(as stated in the rulebook of team awesome, "Everything done by a member is awesome!!", and so it is!)

*Closes Computer and reads the whole book over again, then says awesome and starts to move to his gig..."

Mikk

I think he's just making fun of youtube magicians who advertise as if on T.V.
(most notably Lamont McGee)

Let me ask you something. Why shouldn't you?

The internet is a powerful medium of information technology. Hell it has surpassed television. So why not try to capitalize on this? I think if it can be done right and you can garner viewers you SHOULD do it?

Look at all of the successful webseries on the internet they follow the exact same formulas as many television shows.

I didn't see the humor in this. Only the irony.

Mitch

Sep 1, 2007
But seriously what do you mean by It's like you understand and yet you don't?

Saying that a web series follows the formulas found in television is not a good thing in my book. Since Mystery Science Theater 3000 was canceled there have been a grand total of maybe 5 or 6 shows that didn't suck.

Saying that a web series follows the formulas found in television is not a good thing in my book. Since Mystery Science Theater 3000 was canceled there have been a grand total of maybe 5 or 6 shows that didn't suck.
Well I was really talking about the more basic ways that television programs function. For example the way the shows are formatted. And now we're seeing television borrow from the internet's popularity too.

I refer you to the show "Breaking Bad" to renew your faith in television.

Mitch

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Well I was really talking about the more basic ways that television programs function. For example the way the shows are formatted. And now we're seeing television borrow from the internet's popularity too.

I refer you to the show "Breaking Bad" to renew your faith in television.

Mitch

I am going to kindly ask you guys to maintain the conversation about Tally's new season and his awesomeness please.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results