Nor Cal

Apr 29, 2009
im going up to nor cal to see my dad for a month. anyone want to meet up? im a mentalist who still can do awesome card tricks:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this isn't how you intended it but I don't think it's a good idea for anyone under the age of 18 to solicit meetings with people they don't know anywhere on the internet.

I know this is a magic forum, and we're all legit (I hope) but this is a very dangerous thing to be doing and I don't advise it. There is just way to much crap that could happen.

Apr 29, 2009
I know this isn't how you intended it but I don't think it's a good idea for anyone under the age of 18 to solicit meetings with people they don't know anywhere on the internet.

I know this is a magic forum, and we're all legit (I hope) but this is a very dangerous thing to be doing and I don't advise it. There is just way to much crap that could happen.
oh yeah. i feel stupid now because we learned about this in school

Dec 30, 2008

I second that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results