Official // CCC Team Formations // Thread

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
however... we all learn by trying, if we never try, we'd never get good. Don't be a politician, get out there and make it happn' capn'

-Andrei Jikh

Okay, everyone is misunderstanding this thing, we (because I know im not the only one), are doing this becuse the only thing that we are asking it's a little more humility...

Take a look a MLB posts, he comes around saying "my sutff is full of awesome", a fellow member from here demanded some respect from here for decnique (and I mean an experienced guy) and the only answer from MLB was "I smell a battle between me and that guy"...

Anyway, I know that I sound like a prick, but I repeat the only thing that I want to see its a little more humilty by his part, and believe me, im not the only one that it's tired of that kind of thing.

peace.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
BTW, I was wondering, what happened with fiddling steve? I just saw some of his videos and he is awesome(haha) if garry it's looking for a caucasian guy to join, fiddling steve its a good choice, it would be great if he participated....

Anyway, im curios, can somebody make a little list of wich people are going to participate? if a little list it's created with the people that are going to participate I think it would be easier for other members to know wich guys are available.

May 8, 2008
England
I definately want to take part. I wouldn't say I'm an incredible flourisher but, without trying to be cocky, I don't think I'm to bad.
Although I'm stuck with WMM for editing, so... Yeah.

May 17, 2008
I am totaly up for trying to make a team. I am probably just under andvanced but over intermediate. I have the Vegas Video Editting system as well.

(sorry about the spelling)

Indiana.C

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I could do some editing if there's anyone who's interested - Hook me up with a pm or sumthin' and I'll see whether or not I have the time to whip out!

G

PS: You can check my youtube/vimeo profiles for some videos, there's also one I made for RamoD.

Chillio!

Jan 27, 2008
BTW, I was wondering, what happened with fiddling steve? I just saw some of his videos and he is awesome(haha) if garry it's looking for a caucasian guy to join, fiddling steve its a good choice, it would be great if he participated....

Anyway, im curios, can somebody make a little list of wich people are going to participate? if a little list it's created with the people that are going to participate I think it would be easier for other members to know wich guys are available.
Steve will not be going with Garry.

Mar 15, 2009
orlando F.l
hey

i been doing card flourishes for 12 years i've done videos with dan&dave i have a new tv studio here in orlando f.l where dan&dave would be shooting for the next coming up video. so i really would like to be part of the team. if i could
Not really official but you get the picture. Since CCC was announced there will be be alot of threads about people asking for teammates, so this thread is just for that. If you want a partner than just make a post in this thread stating your requirements, skill level, etc. Maybe someone might pick you up;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results