On T.V.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
meh. Your fame, work, exposure, and footage for your demo reel or some one (singular) guys opinion on the net that you don't know and probably won't meet. Your choice in the end, but I say do the levitation!

Sorry Now, nothing personal

Ya I am doing it. personally because I hate king Riser and Balducci methods. And I am not making the stupid Criss Angel one. Those are the only methods I know so I went with Sky walker. Again, thanks for all your help guys!

Sep 1, 2007
I strongly recommend against the Skywalker. Personally, I really would not want to see the Skywalker Levitation on television in any form. Mainly because it hasn't been touched yet, by the media and I don't think it should be seen on such a wide scale. That is one gem i believe should be reserved as a live experience only.

I would really appreciate you not using that particular levitation.

Early symptoms of kvlt kiddie syndrome. You need to get plenty of rest, fluids, and performances in public in stat before the infection worsens.

The camera men know how I do it solely for the fact that they know where to be instantly when I say what effect i am about to do. We are all on the same level.

That about covers the only advice I was going to give. The most common mistake magicians make is not understanding the medium they're going to be using.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Early symptoms of kvlt kiddie syndrome. You need to get plenty of rest, fluids, and performances in public in stat before the infection worsens.

That about covers the only advice I was going to give. The most common mistake magicians make is not understanding the medium they're going to be using.

Thanks Steer. I just finished up the interview segments today! Awesomeness.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
thats all fine and dandy.....i want either a channel to view it on...a copy of your special, or a link to where yoru special will be posted...please do not deprive me man...i really want to see what you are working with...hey pm me or something with regards...

It's still a small chance it will get on T.V. and locally for that matter. But it will be good. By good I mean the best I have ever done, the most professional thing I have ever done, and the most work put in that I have ever done. So it's gonna be good! lol. Even if it doesn't make it...

REAPER

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2009
meh. Your fame, work, exposure, and footage for your demo reel or some one (singular) guys opinion on the net that you don't know and probably won't meet. Your choice in the end, but I say do the levitation!

Sorry Now, nothing personal

I agree plus, magic is an art.. And why would you have a piece of art that no one will ever see?? Magic is meant to be experienced and shared and you have the right idea! Good luck man!

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Just to give you all an update, I am filming in San Antonio on the 14th (P.M.) - 16 (A.M). If your around maybe come by the River Walk and you will most likely run into me.

- Zac

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results