On The Loss of Michael Jackson :: 06.25.09

May 1, 2009
UK
R.I.P Micheal Jackson.

There is no doubt this man was a legend who had a vary troubled life, may he finally R.I.P.

Mar 2, 2008
Ok I can't blame anyone on the fourms for this because i don't know you guys that much but i see people who made fun of him, dissed him and hated him during the court trials awhile back and the same people are missing him today. It makes no scence to me..

I did like his song Billie jean alot...

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
It is sad to see him go, I honestly couldn't believe it at first. Despite the controversy... he is, was, and will always remain a legend. He is finally immortalized and will forever be known as the king of pop.

-Andrei Jikh

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
A few of the posts in this thread were simply not needed, so I cleaned it up a bit. Guys - let's try to stay on topic, in paying our respects to MJ.

This is a thread for remembrance, not arguing. Thanks in advance.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Celebrities are cursed to die in rows of 3. First Ed McMahon, Then MJ, then Farah Faucet.

It is sad yes, and I think it was either an OD or something else.

D

Deleted member 2755

I've just been listening to Michael Jackson's music constantly.

-Doug

Sirtaco

Elite Member
Oct 8, 2008
www.tacospokerknights.com
MJ didn't create that! He only featured It in Smoothe Criminal.

Maybe I'm missing something here but on that patent page it says:

"Inventors: Jackson; Michael J. (Los Angeles, CA), Bush; Michael L. (Hollywood, CA), Tompkins; Dennis (Hollywood, CA)"

:confused:

- Sean

I'm sure he wasnt the one that first created the idea, but my comment was just to show yas that he had a method patented.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results