One-Hand Multiple Cuts

Jun 26, 2017
Ireland
Hi there,
  • I am just a kid (so sorry if my English is too bad) and want to know few cuts on cardistry basics,
  • The Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes would be too expensive for me to buy and my dad wont get me so..
  • But I have found out it had some useful One-Hand Multiple Cuts to learn though and I wish I could learn them.
  • But I do have the Genesis V1 by Andrei Jikh though and I am learning through his order.
  • Can I please know if you can share some knowledge about using some Charlier Cut, Thumb Cut, Scissor Cut and Revolution Cut in One-Hand Multiple Cuts BTW?
  • Here I have got idea about the thumb cut.
  • and the scissor cut
  • Just want to know if there are stuff to do with the Charlier (I think i.e Charlier Tri-Cut from the book) and revolution cut..
  • I do feel frustrated to move on to spring and fans but I am keeping one whole year on just learning one handed multiple cuts.. So please help if you can..
Thanks alot..
*I am new to theory 11 forums so if you follow me I can show my running thumb cut without thumb grip and I think this helps for small hands though. Ill put it up only if you ask me to.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results