Original Music and Awesome Magic.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I don't really like the episode themes you've set. Take the 'penetrations' one, for example. Essentially, the viewers would see you perform what is (to them, at least) the same effect in different ways over and over again. Nobody would want to watch Bullet, followed by Factory Sealed, for example, they're too similar. Everyone would start to think "Ok, you can make one thing pass through another, we get the idea." So y'might want to rethink your themes a bit.

Ok, but still, does anyone know where I can get a mic for my shirt?

I have a lapel microphone, and a standard hand microphone. They can be very expensive. My lapel microphone cost almost £200, let alone my receiver and amplifier and speaker. You can generally buy them from Sony, Sennhesier, Bose, and so forth.

Another thing, I don't want to give away my real last name, but I want to have a last name in the videos. Any ideas? Right now I just have myself listed as David X, but that's a dumb stage name. Please respond.

I thought about David "Steelfield"," because that's one better than copper. (just kidding :))

If you do not want to give out your last name. Come up with a 'stage name', or just use your first name. Please do not use David X - Way too unprofessional and tacky! :p

The name is entirely up to you. I personally use my real name, but some magicians do change their names, only because their real name maybe popular already, or they wanted a catchy name, or their original name is hard to pronounce which can cause problems. These are the main reasons.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
seasons of magic videos on youtube. hooray.

i dont think your magic was very definitive. youve got potential though. however, do me a favour and dont put up videos so frequently like they are episodes.
Experiment on video editing and camera angles before uploading videos onto youtube.

May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!
pressure was great
card magic wasn't bad but wans't good either
the music .. i didn't like it. seriously i watch your bands profile and it sounds like my old music i wrote when i was 10 years old... can i ask how much time have you been playing guitar?
and how much tim have you been in a band?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results