Over acting in magic ads

Nov 13, 2017
I just watched a magic ad for a trick called flavor by david chiu , and a young kid actually passed out.twice ! After seeing this effect. What's up with the over acting from spectators ?

Reactions: Lord_Magic
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
People act weird when there's a camera ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't doubt it has something to do with the fact that it's a group of teenage guys watching a magic trick, and magic is seen as somewhat lame at times. Just wants to try and be funny for his friends I guess

Doesn't look like the performer told them how to act, he was clearly trying to ignore it for the demonstration's sake

Nov 13, 2017
I noticed something odd about the young man who passed out.everyone in class was wearing the same style shirts.except a few in front.and he was wearing a shirt that was different from all the rest.maybe he wasn't part of this classroom. Maybe he was from a different class.like special ed. He acts very silly in this video.when the performer hands out the candy pouch.he acts as if he was in total shock.and he was so amazed over candy. Hate to poke fun if he was special ed. Or part of a l.d. class. But wow. To pass out from a trick then lose your mind over performer handing out the candy. Is nuts . i think you may be right as well. Maybe he was expecting a copperfield show.and when he got the gum trick show.he decided to act up

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results