overflow of cards,dvds, books.

Mar 16, 2012
hi guys i was just wondering where you guys keep all your magic related stuff because i have them in one of my draws but i have so much cards,dvds, and books that it doesnt all fit in there anymore. So i just want to know where you guys keep your stuff so i can have an idea and fix this problem. I feel like my magic stuff is just locked away and i want it to be out so people can see it if they walk into the room.

Thanks in advance,
Corey

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I bought a nice big book shelf and have all of my books and DVDs and cards on it neatly organized. You can also buy those clear bins on roller wheels that have 3 drawers. They are at Walmart fairly cheap. Any of my bigger illusion stuff or props is down in my basement.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It's easy to build bookshelves. Once I get a new place, I'll probably build some new ones and use those cloth drawers you can find at Target and Walmart.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I keep everything in a closet with shelves. Top shelf is books, second shelf is DVDs, third shelf is more books, fourth shelf is small plastic boxes (containing decks and small props) on larger plastic tubs (containing larger props) and on the bottom are larger plastic tubs (containing larger props). Even with that, I'm running out of room. I need to expand into the other closet that is next to it in the room.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Hehe, It might just be me, and I apologize in advance... but, these questions seem quite silly to me.

"Where do you keep your books?" - "In a book case" or "On a book shelf"
"Where do you store your cards?" - "On a shelf" or "In a bin"

seem as obvious to me as

"Where do you sleep?" - "In a bed, which happens to be in my bedroom."

If you want to see how well people store their magic goods (or how stylish for that matter), then a re-wording of the question into something like - "I am wanting to display my magic collection in a more stylish way, mostly for myself, but for when others come over as well. However, I am not that creative when it comes to interior decorating and that sort of thing, so let's start a thread that showcases some really awesome looking magic collections!" would not sound as silly.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
For many years I would keep things in the closet in a small box to keep people from trying to touch everything I have. But now I use a tall book case for my books and DVD's, the small props and cards (which isn't a lot.) are kept in the entertainment center drawers behind my video games and well out of sight.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results