Panic or Witness?

Oct 18, 2008
I recently found this site and i am looking to decide on my first purchase tonight. I want either the card tric panic or witness(download). Both of them seem to be ausome tricks and would love to have both of them, but im also saving for an ipod and can only afford one. I am about 5 months into magic and would consider myself an intermediate. Which in your opinion is the best buy?:confused:

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
Check out some of the reviews for both tricks using the search feature. There are bound to be tons of reviews for both tricks. Personally, I would go with Panic.

Dec 8, 2007
I use them almost for a year and both get superb reaction, but i would recomend Witness. Panic is bet for opener but witness fit better to any rutine.

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
these are my two most favorite effects, they are two pieces of beautiful magic..... if your just starting out I would get witness its simple and hits very hard you can do this for your closer it hits that hard... and its very fun to preform.... after you purchase witness don't even think about not getting Panic after witness move right into panic its a great effect! and the gimmick is sweeeeeaatttt. both are great effects but go with witness first

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah start with witness because it is easier and you can focus more on presentation (which is super important). It also hits pretty hard and specs love it. I would also strongly consider getting Panic later on because it's just a great overall visual effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results