Panic Review

I was really looking forward to getting this effect, then I found out you can only do this with the four Kings, I was a little bit disappointed when I found that out because I was thinking, once your left with the four kings, What do you do next?

I have a vanishing deck trick that needs no gimmicks and everything is checkable from beginning to end. And you can chose what cards you are left with at the end. You can find it on David Stone's Real Secrets to Magic Vol.1

Cheers, Tom

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
I was really looking forward to getting this effect, then I found out you can only do this with the four Kings, I was a little bit disappointed when I found that out because I was thinking, once your left with the four kings, What do you do next?

I have a vanishing deck trick that needs no gimmicks and everything is checkable from beginning to end. And you can chose what cards you are left with at the end. You can find it on David Stone's Real Secrets to Magic Vol.1

Cheers, Tom

Tom - You're not just left with the four kings. To stop at the appearance of the four kings would be to stop half way through the trick. At the finale of the effect, the deck is produced from your pocket & both the deck & the four kings can be handed out. It is not simply a deck vanish, but more of a deck & king transposition. When we produced the DVD, over & over again, I watched Aaron devastate laymen on the street. I've also seen Aaron floor an audience of 150 MAGICIANS with this effect.

I understand your concern, but I GUARANTEE - no - theory11 & Aaron guarantee that you will LOVE it. If you don't you can return it for a FULL refund. You can read more about that here:

http://www.theory11.com/our_guarantee.php

Panic is solid from start to finish & doesn't leave anyone hanging.

Tom - You're not just left with the four kings. To stop at the appearance of the four kings would be to stop half way through the trick. At the finale of the effect, the deck is produced from your pocket & both the deck & the four kings can be handed out. It is not simply a deck vanish, but more of a deck & king transposition. When we produced the DVD, over & over again, I watched Aaron devastate laymen on the street. I've also seen Aaron floor an audience of 150 MAGICIANS with this effect.

I understand your concern, but I GUARANTEE - no - theory11 & Aaron guarantee that you will LOVE it. If you don't you can return it for a FULL refund. You can read more about that here:

http://www.theory11.com/our_guarantee.php

Panic is solid from start to finish & doesn't leave anyone hanging.

Hmm, Well seeing as the guarantee is a pretty darn good one, theres no harm in trying it. I'll get it and see. Its just been my birthday, so I have some money, I just really have to think about all my purchases from the US because the exchange rate isn't that brilliant. I have to think "This isnt just going to be something Ill do once then it will sit on my shelf?" (So far, Ive only ever had 2 of those, the M5 and Kaos) . When it arrives, I'll give a couple of test runs out on the street, and I will get back to you.

Thanks, Tom

AaronFisher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
www.aaronfishermagic.com
Hey Gang,

When i originally developed this trick, it was meant to be an ENDING for the card to pocket - I wanted to create a visual moment where all attention could be focused on the cards. The best sleight of hand methods I'd found, like David Williamson's '51 cards to pocket', used overt misdirection. I wanted to created version where you actually SEE the cards melt away. PANIC turned out to be the solution i always wanted. After the trick was tested, it became clear how strong it really was - for that reason i started using it as an opener. For me at least, that's it's ideal purpose.

After the spectator removes the deck from your pocket, you're ready to go. You have an ordinary deck - and the ability to do the best card tricks you know.

I idea expressed in the previous posts will demonstrate the quality of the trick. Do it on the street. You'll see that PANIC gets the job done in style. It grabs the audience, beats them over the head, and prepares them for what's to come. By the time any questions arise about your cards themselves, your cards can be thoroughly examined. Everything is as it should be.

PANIC, though it will fool magicians, is not really a session trick - it's a professional piece. Use it whenever you need to kick asses. It won't let you down.

Gratefully,
Aaron

Hey Gang,

When i originally developed this trick, it was meant to be an ENDING for the card to pocket - I wanted to create a visual moment where all attention could be focused on the cards. The best sleight of hand methods I'd found, like David Williamson's '51 cards to pocket', used overt misdirection. I wanted to created version where you actually SEE the cards melt away. PANIC turned out to be the solution i always wanted. After the trick was tested, it became clear how strong it really was - for that reason i started using it as an opener. For me at least, that's it's ideal purpose.

After the spectator removes the deck from your pocket, you're ready to go. You have an ordinary deck - and the ability to do the best card tricks you know.

I idea expressed in the previous posts will demonstrate the quality of the trick. Do it on the street. You'll see that PANIC gets the job done in style. It grabs the audience, beats them over the head, and prepares them for what's to come. By the time any questions arise about your cards themselves, your cards can be thoroughly examined. Everything is as it should be.

PANIC, though it will fool magicians, is not really a session trick - it's a professional piece. Use it whenever you need to kick asses. It won't let you down.

Gratefully,
Aaron

When you designed this trick, was it suppost to be a closer? Because, for some reason, I cant see this ending my performance.

Cheers, Tom

(Maybe I just need to sit down and think about what i could do with this)

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
No I think this effect would be much better suited as an opener. Even Aaron on the DVD says that is what he uses it for.

Aug 31, 2007
California
I have to say...

I don't usually add effects to my routine...

But wow. I can't not perform this effect. I fooled MYSELF performing this effect. It looks exactly as shown and exactly as described in the video. The deck trades positions with the kings, in the back pocket. A GREAT opener. Thank you,

Keenan

Sep 1, 2007
I dont know about you guys but I think it would be a great closer for a Cannibal Kings routine. You can talk about having the kings captured/lost/killed etc and the pygmies(the rest of the deck) being safe until *reveal the kings* the cannibals escaped and ate everyone else. Just dont end the routine by showing where the deck went.

I dont own it so I dont know if it is possible to do what I am saying but it seems that it could fit.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results