People Finding Out

come on you have to admit you guys don't like E you kinda screwed them over with houchin and bayme. E don't like Dan and dave plus they tried to screw you over by lowering their card prices around the time you released the site.

The good thing about this site is it doesn't matter if T11 doesn't like ellusionist. Their personal like/dislike for any site does not effect us, the visitors, because they are trying to create a more collaborative community rather than one with many segmented parts.

Sep 1, 2007
England
Guys you are deluding yourselves if you want to keep this secret. For the last MONTH theory 11 has been discussed on just about every single magic forum on the internet.

And who cares if this site is successful anyway? Are you scared some exposer will come along and somehow tell the world all our secrets? I have NOT ONCE been called on an effect by someone saying 'oh yeah, I saw that explained on the internet/youtube/whatever'. This will be no different, I don't doubt for a second that in a few weeks/months some attention seeker will post a tutorial for Panic or Distortion etc. but seriously, so few people watch those videos that it really doesn't make a difference when you are out performing.

Let the people flock here is what I say, in the long run it'll be better for you anyway. More customers means more money means more interest from other magicians means more products.

Enough with the 'everyone go away, T11 is my place now' attitude. The fact of the matter is that every magic forum offers slightly different things and they should all be open to everyone to visit and learn from.

This 'tribal' attitude is ridiculous and I for one would be happy to see it end here.

Tom

Guys you are deluding yourselves if you want to keep this secret. For the last MONTH theory 11 has been discussed on just about every single magic forum on the internet.

And who cares if this site is successful anyway? Are you scared some exposer will come along and somehow tell the world all our secrets? I have NOT ONCE been called on an effect by someone saying 'oh yeah, I saw that explained on the internet/youtube/whatever'. This will be no different, I don't doubt for a second that in a few weeks/months some attention seeker will post a tutorial for Panic or Distortion etc. but seriously, so few people watch those videos that it really doesn't make a difference when you are out performing.

Let the people flock here is what I say, in the long run it'll be better for you anyway. More customers means more money means more interest from other magicians means more products.

Enough with the 'everyone go away, T11 is my place now' attitude. The fact of the matter is that every magic forum offers slightly different things and they should all be open to everyone to visit and learn from.

This 'tribal' attitude is ridiculous and I for one would be happy to see it end here.

Tom

You are my new best friend, I try to explain this every time people start crying about exposure, it's just ridiculous. The people that look up how to do magic tricks, are not the kind of people you want to perform magic to anyway. Be cause they will heckle you and ruin it for anyone else there. Spend more time enjoying the community and less time crying about the nature of the internet.

No, I'm definitely not telling any of my magician buds about this place (I'm a greedy, selfish #@%$^&* :)

-Brundo

P.S. I really hope everybody else does the same. I'm hoping this place stays as underground as possible!
I'm not telling anyone where I got anything I get here, that's for sure.
I bought E stuff and told my friends now they all collect ghosts and know how I do everything! So this is gonna be my secret stash.

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 1, 2007
You know what? Exposure is like Global Warming. It's going to happen, we just want to slow it down so we can enjoy life without it.

You know what? Exposure is like Global Warming. It's going to happen, we just want to slow it down so we can enjoy life without it.

You can't slow it down, if anything, you would make less exposure if magic resources were easily available because people would need to spread it everywhere and it could just sit in one place for people to find, rather than people posting things 1000 places where everyone can find it. Making something exclusive just means everyone wants in, if you open things up, people don't really care about getting in because everyone can, and they don't even bother.

If anyone thinks magic is still exclusive, they are kidding themselves. Accept it, please, lets move on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results