Performance Vid

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Oh. You should probably mention it's a camera performance video, when I clicked on it I expected to see live performances :rolleyes:

Alas, the ego pass was copasetic, the Ace assembly was original (to my knowledge) and I quite licked the duck change coupled with the assembly...And hedbergs peaks is one hell of a ocnfusing routine if you have no patter ;)

One thing though - try not to go crazy on the 'blur' scale on the editor, it makes it hard to see and it could have covered up a lot of mistakes (which should instead be covered by practice :rolleyes:)

Gustav

Jun 7, 2008
blur

Haha, it's funny that you mention the blur. It's not a camera effect (the only one that I used was "fade in/out" and a "zoom in" here or there. The blurred effect was caused by my awful webcam. I can either have a lower resolution and everything happens in real time or I can have a higher resolution and, while everything looks nice, it's even more impossible to see what's happening because there's simply too much lag. Thanks for the feedback & hopefully the next time it'll be a better quality vid, lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results