PK Ring question

Oct 25, 2008
Norway
Hi!

The effects and the possibilities with a PK ring has always baffled and astonished me, and I've decided that I'll get one in the near future. But I have a couple of questions, before purchasing it:

1) Is it safe to wear it while holding mobile phones or other electronical devices in your hand?
2) How about credit cards, will they be affected by the ring?

By the way, the ring I'm looking into buying is the Wizard PK Ring (I believe it's called G1).

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Hi!

The effects and the possibilities with a PK ring has always baffled and astonished me, and I've decided that I'll get one in the near future. But I have a couple of questions, before purchasing it:

1) Is it safe to wear it while holding mobile phones or other electronical devices in your hand?
2) How about credit cards, will they be affected by the ring?

By the way, the ring I'm looking into buying is the Wizard PK Ring (I believe it's called G1).

In my experience, I've found that the ring doesn't affect electronic devices. I have a Droid, and the only thing it's done is open the weather app when it gets close. Other than that, nothing at all. Also, I've had it up against a Zune and nothing happened.
The credit cards I wouldn't even test out. The creator says in the video to treat it like a normal magnet and keep it away. As long as you don't plan on rubbing the card to your fingers you should be okay.

Jan 20, 2009
California
I have never had a pk magnet affect my cell phone but it did demagnetize my credit cards along with my drivers license.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results