PK Sounds

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
wow. Alex looks very young, and yet it seems he created a miracle. I wonde rif it's truly practical, foolproof and efficient like the description says. hum...

Gustav

Sep 25, 2008
Hi there, ((FOUND THIS ON THERE FOURMS))

Just thought I would clear some things up. The video itself really isn't hiding anything, if you read the description, that is EXACTLY what the audience sees. With the included presentation one spectator is seemingly able to think of ANY song while the other spectator hears it. This effect has been in the works for about a year now, and the great thing about it is that it works WORLDWIDE; whether you are in Thailand, Italy, or the US, it is made to work internationally. The equipment is home made yet very durable. I know a number of professionals such as Oz Pearlman that perform this effect in close-up environments as well as on stage. The effect itself was primarily designed for stage but can very easily be adapted for close up situations. I put a lot of work into this, read the description it is, like I said before, exactly what the audience sees. It is simple, nothing complicated to do, and once you have the presentation(s) down pat you will be performing miracles.

Very Truly,
Alex Vante

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hi there, ((FOUND THIS ON THERE FOURMS))

Just thought I would clear some things up. The video itself really isn't hiding anything, if you read the description, that is EXACTLY what the audience sees. With the included presentation one spectator is seemingly able to think of ANY song while the other spectator hears it. This effect has been in the works for about a year now, and the great thing about it is that it works WORLDWIDE; whether you are in Thailand, Italy, or the US, it is made to work internationally. The equipment is home made yet very durable. I know a number of professionals such as Oz Pearlman that perform this effect in close-up environments as well as on stage. The effect itself was primarily designed for stage but can very easily be adapted for close up situations. I put a lot of work into this, read the description it is, like I said before, exactly what the audience sees. It is simple, nothing complicated to do, and once you have the presentation(s) down pat you will be performing miracles.

Very Truly,
Alex Vante
Does this work 100% of the time?

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
looks pretty cool, except it seems like it's the spectators doing the magic. Like it almost seems that the magician didn't do any magic. But i might pick it up anyway

Nov 5, 2007
Alex, this looks amazing. I will read some reviews and probably pick this up. What a great idea! Also people may be claiming you are young, but you have an air of confidence and experience about you. It is easy to tell you are pro. :D Matt Sconce

May 3, 2008
looks pretty cool, except it seems like it's the spectators doing the magic. Like it almost seems that the magician didn't do any magic. But i might pick it up anyway
Well in any magic or mentalism where the spectators do all the work, you always get all the credit because they always know that you're doing something to influence what's happening.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Heaven forbid they feel like they did something and felt good about themselves. :rolleyes:

I love magic where the spectator does it, what better connection to have than to have them acutally do something magical and to laugh along with them and genuinely be having fun.

I don't know about you but when you're revealing something in the spectators hands I can't help but grin because I know the "magic" is about to happen and I genuinely enjoy the moment.

Eh... Maybe these are just the ramblings of someone who enjoys having as much fun as the spectators... Even when things go wrong; after all what are we but people also?

- Sean

Sep 20, 2007
wait... isn't that the kid who invented the "x levitation"? the one that was a scam

I might be wrong but I think both of the names were Alex.

Nov 24, 2008
Hello everyone,

I found this topic through Google, and thought I would just address some concerns while I can. The first one being what if the spectator doesn't recognize the song. PK Sounds was created to work internationally, as I was quoted in a post above, whether you are in Thailand, Italy or the US, you will still be able to perform this effect as long as you are able to communicate with the volunteers. The effect does in fact work everytime yet the basis of the effect lies in the presentation itself. The two included presentations create an extremely intimate scene between the audience and the spectators. This dual reality effect gives you the seeming ability to have one spectator think of any song and instantaneously have the other one hear it. When done properly this is a true miracle.

Very Truly,

Alex Vante

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Yes, but do the other spectator, the one who hears the song, allways knows exactly what song is the other spectator thinking off?

For example: If i was spectator and i dont listen Iron Maiden, and dont know any of their songs, and other spectator thinks of some Iron Maiden song, will i know it, or will i just say that i hear some song?

Nov 24, 2008
Hello everyone,

Toby; the spectator is seemingly allowed to chose any song, there will be no issues of those of which you speak of, as I have mentioned before, this effect will work internationally.

Sinful07; Oz performs this effect in his constant routine in close up and stage environments.

Truly,
Alex Vante

Sep 25, 2008
!!

""the spectator is seemingly allowed to chose any song"" Care to elaborate more on what you mean by seemingly?? If not its no big deal and Welcome to the fourms .. Best fourms around!!

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
Yes, but do the other spectator, the one who hears the song, allways knows exactly what song is the other spectator thinking off?

For example: If i was spectator and i dont listen Iron Maiden, and dont know any of their songs, and other spectator thinks of some Iron Maiden song, will i know it, or will i just say that i hear some song?

i suppose that can be fixed with sugestive patter

"pick a well known song"

"pick a song you think she/he would know etc"

Sep 20, 2008
so is this an actual mentalism effect that derives from patter- or is there a gimmick involved that creates a 100% success rate?

i think im bordering exposure, but im really keen into this.

Nov 24, 2008
Sinful,

There is a gimmick, yet the presentation to the effect is what is most key in making PK Sounds the stunner that it is. The effect works 99% of the time.

Truly,

Alex Vante

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results