Playing Cards

That is without a doubt the best thing anyone has ever said.

I almost feel betrayed, yet, I can't help but agree, :eek::D

Meh, sorted the dodgey lines out.

2mrct1f.jpg

I almost cried at the sheer awesomenessness.

I really think this would make for a crazy deck. But they are my favorite cards so why the hell wouldn't I like the idea lol. I would however, like to see more custom faces. And i'm not just talking colors, though that is part of it, but fully developed Jacks, Queens and Kings. Now, as much as I like the Guardian Deck, I feel that the Deck would have been more impressive had the face cards been a little Darker by design. While I wasn't a real fan of the face cards for the S&M decks, it was the right idea none the less.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I almost cried at the sheer awesomenessness.

I really think this would make for a crazy deck. But they are my favorite cards so why the hell wouldn't I like the idea lol. I would however, like to see more custom faces. And i'm not just talking colors, though that is part of it, but fully developed Jacks, Queens and Kings. Now, as much as I like the Guardian Deck, I feel that the Deck would have been more impressive had the face cards been a little Darker by design. While I wasn't a real fan of the face cards for the S&M decks, it was the right idea none the less.

Yeah, maybe have all the T11 artists as faces, like on the Split Spade deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results