Power Word : Fall

D

Deleted member 2755

Maybe if you PM'd Dave about why his post got deleted you should do the same for someone unimportant.

???... I did..... Please don't assume things. Please make sure your facts are correct before accusing me of something. Thanks.

-Doug

Nov 5, 2007
Wow. Looks really great. I may get it in the future. I'm not quite sure its my style. However, I will absolutely look into this. Looks truly amazing.

-Doug

Thanks Doug! I hope it fits your style well.

For any other, D&D and fantasy lovers, you now will have another way to be the Mage you always wanted to be. Just handle your newfound power wisely. No cow tipping, or motherinlaw pushing allowed! :)
-Matt Sconce

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
No cow tipping, or motherinlaw pushing allowed! :)
-Matt Sconce

Well that's my next purchase out the window :p

Looking forward Matt - the idea of a word having this power, or that you can command things to move is an incredible one.

I do a lot of TK stuff and share your love for the PK pen - quite possibly the most hands off, powerful pk dem you can do when performed right and I'm sure I'll get on with Fall just as well :)

Respec!

D.

Nov 5, 2007
Well that's my next purchase out the window :p

Looking forward Matt - the idea of a word having this power, or that you can command things to move is an incredible one.

I do a lot of TK stuff and share your love for the PK pen - quite possibly the most hands off, powerful pk dem you can do when performed right and I'm sure I'll get on with Fall just as well :)

Respec!

D.

Thanks! I too love the take on a word having power. To be able to speak a word and instantly effect objects blows spectator's away. It leaves them with their mouths open and no explanation. They experience wonder with an illusion they have not seen before. No if I could just command the trash to take itself out...:D
-Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
I don't think anyone has question this but Is there a release date set up already?

-H

The release date is tentatively set for the 27th of October but may be between that and the 2nd or 3rd of November. Thanks for stopping by! :)
-Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
Haha, but back on the subject of Fall, I believe that papercraneproductions wouldn't come out with something that would leave audiences disappointed.

I agree. That is one of the reasons I teamed up with Paper Crane for Power Word: Fall. They are truly good people who care about the magic community as a whole. They put out good products and I am proud they selected Power Word: Fall as one of those. -Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
I don't know why, but this effect never really excited me.
If I ever want to do it I'd just....
Wait I won't say that in case it's the method :p

If I ever wanted to do it I would just....wait...I probably shouldn't say either.:p

I have felt the same way about some tricks before. I think we all have our own style and type of effect that appeals to us as magicians. Power Word: Fall is the type that appeals to me. The impossible things you can do are just endless. It will not appeal to everyone because no illusion ever will, but I hope a lot of people are able to use it to create some glorious reactions and moments of wonder. Thanks for dropping by.:)
-Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
Let me quickly address an issue I have been receiving a lot of questions about. The question is "Can I get the items/Gimmick for Power Word: Fall where I live if I buy the Instant Download?"

Part of the Gimmick can be found easily and part of the gimmick is slightly harder to find. I always recommend buying the DVD because it comes with EXACTLY what I use to do the effect in the demo video www.powerwordfall.com
and has the cool cover art/menus.

With that said, let me also say some of you may already have access to what you need to perform Power Word: Fall in your magician's arsenal, and some may not.

Power Word: Fall is a method and principle that allows you to use the items to perform this illusion/miracle anywhere you desire.

-Matt Sconce:)

Nov 5, 2007
Here is another answer to a question I recieved recently:

"Is Power Word Fall repeatable or do you need time away from spectators to reset the effect?

Power Word: Fall is instantly repeatable. The Brandon Williams mobile method requires a 1-2 second setup in front of the spectator (easy to do) and then is repeatable without any setup until you are done wanting to do the illusion. The other two methods are also instantly repeatable. This allows you to perform all of the 6-7 applications however many times you wish in one setting.

-Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
This is sounding more and more like the effect I've been looking for. I thank you for releasing this and giving us all a chance to use it, rest assured this will be purchased.

- Sean

Thanks Sean! I love the effect as is obvious by my enthusiasm, and am stoked that others feel the excitement as well. One you play around with the idea behind this, you can just do some insane things. Here is another story:

I was in my kitchen one day and some people I had just met were over. I had done some effects for them (Word in a Million, PK Pen) etc, and they were standing around talking by the refrigerator. There is a table by the refrigerator, and without saying anything I walked by them and set a pen standing up on the table. They were engaged in their conversation and did not pay any attention to me at first. I backed up from the table, said "Fall" and the pen fell over. They both began to stare at me. I walked back up to the table and set two pens down in a line away from me. I stepped away and this time, turned my back to the table. I said "Fall" and the pens fell away from me one by one. I then stopped performing, and smiled at them telling them they could pick up the pens. They picked up the pens and stared in wonder. It was yet another great moment of wonder brought to them courtesy of Power Word: Fall. :D

-Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
Power Word: Fall could release on Monday! I am hoping it will release between Monday and, at the latest, Friday of this up coming week. Soon, you will be making things fall with a word. Just don't use this on the stockmarket. :)
-Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
It looks pretty interesting.

All the products there have quite an appealing marketing technique..

but I hope their quality can match that.

:D

They definitely can. The quality of the people and products at Paper Crane Productions are the reason I wanted them to release Power Word: Fall.:)
-Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
I heard from Paper Crane and it appears Power Word: Fall www.powerwordfall.com will now be released the 28th or 29th. One-two more day of waiting and then it should be time. Thanks for staying tuned and I am glad you are excited. I can hardly stand it! :p

-Matt Sconce

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results