Power Word : Fall

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Thanks for the update Matt.

I was actually hoping to have this with some time to practice by Halloween but
doesnt look like thats going to happen.

Oh well, thats the way it falls sometimes I guess.

Just a small question, could you get a spec to pick a card, you shuffle it in the deck, then stand up about 5 triangles of cards with theirs in it, then make all the other cards fall except theirs?

Nov 5, 2007
Just a small question, could you get a spec to pick a card, you shuffle it in the deck, then stand up about 5 triangles of cards with theirs in it, then make all the other cards fall except theirs?

That is a great idea. You can definitely do this with Power Word: Fall. :)
-Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
Is that on the dvd? I have some ideas on how to make one card stand on it's own but I'm curious if that's included.

I did not mean one card but, out of several stacks of 3 cards, the stack of three that has their card as the middle would remain standing. How to select the packets that fall is on the DVD, and that could leave you with a single group left standing.:)
-Matt Sconce

Nov 23, 2007
NC
All right. I'm picking this up this weekend and will get the quick shipping so hopefully this time next week I'll be practicing it. Cant wait to start making things fall. I'll put a tight review up if there arent already 50 at the time.

Thanks for sharing this Matt. Much success to you bro.

Nov 5, 2007
All right. I'm picking this up this weekend and will get the quick shipping so hopefully this time next week I'll be practicing it. Cant wait to start making things fall. I'll put a tight review up if there arent already 50 at the time.

Thanks for sharing this Matt. Much success to you bro.

Thanks! Check out the site and read some of the reviews Paper Crane put up. People are really enjoying this, which makes me feel great! Hope you love it too! :D -Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
I will answer a question I have been recieving privately here. :)

Yes, Power Word: Fall is still available. I do not know how long it will be, but for now it is not sold out.

Enjoy!:D

-Matt Sconce

Nov 5, 2007
Well, so far, so good. I have people performing this now in Africa, India, Australia, Canada, the US and elsewhere. All reviews have been good. If you have not gotten yours, you may want to before they sell out. I am excited people are enjoying this! :D Remember, I am available if you have any questions. -Matt Sconce

Nov 23, 2007
NC
You cant get into it much without exposure obviously but its not going to be expensive. Once
you do the prep work you wont be concerned with the "refilling" aspect of the trick that often.

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
Matt, quick question, i really really like this trick it looks great, but i have a few concerns. I can think of a few ways to accomplish this same effect already, an i'm hoping that they are not the true answer to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 5, 2007
Matt, quick question, i really really like this trick it looks great, but i have a few concerns. I can think of a few ways to accomplish this same effect already, an i'm hoping that they are not the true answer to this.

If you have come up with a method to acomplish the same thing and are happy with it, then stick to that and enjoy it. :) Keep in mind, Power Word: Fall is a principle that has 6 variations taught on the DVD. It has not had one bad review in all the copies sold, so it is a powerful and effective trick.

The DVD is well made and the variations taught one by one, so it may be beneficial to you no matter what method you use now.

The items can run out, but should last a while. When they need to be replaced, it is not expensive. You can always contact me telling me the password Paper Crane gave you to the scret webpage, and I will send you to the website where I have found this for the cheapest price. Hope this helps and ave fun! -Matt Sconce

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results