Pressure - Review

Lol, you were expecting real magic? Of course the the Phone isnt going to go in to the balloon*snap* just like that, there had to be a move getting it in there. And I think the trailer isn't misleading, you can do everything the product description says. I think this is an awesome product.

Cheers, Tom

I got bored. So theres a deck of cards inside a balloon which is inside a balloon, which is in turn, inside a balloon
picture0090.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for the exposure, now I know how to do it. I was thinking about something like that...

if you thought that the cellfone just went into the balloon by pressing it on the ballon, your crazy, the only way anything can get into a balloon is if it goes thru the little hole in the top. just be a little logical here. its not really revealing its just plain logic

Feb 9, 2008
BUFFALO, NY
That is filmed in Las Vegas I believe on the bridge connecting to NEW YORK NEW YORK or the bridge connecting to MGM GRAND!! Can't remember which one.

Sep 14, 2007
Okay so this makes me rethink buying this effect, if you're not clean at the end-- honestly i hate it when a trick isnt clean at the end.

I am planning to get this effect and perform it for birthday parties all ages. So this will be the finale effect, once the cellphone is inside the balloon after doing the "magic", what do you do if spectators come closer and wanna feel the baloon and stuff and make sure its legit inside? Does the DVD cover this?

Thanks, I just want to feel safe after doing magic tricks and relieved so there's no pressure on me (no pun intended), like nobody will find out the secret or something...

Okay so this makes me rethink buying this effect, if you're not clean at the end-- honestly i hate it when a trick isnt clean at the end.

I am planning to get this effect and perform it for birthday parties all ages. So this will be the finale effect, once the cellphone is inside the balloon after doing the "magic", what do you do if spectators come closer and wanna feel the baloon and stuff and make sure its legit inside? Does the DVD cover this?

Thanks, I just want to feel safe after doing magic tricks and relieved so there's no pressure on me (no pun intended), like nobody will find out the secret or something...

The trick i clean at the end. Everything is justified, so you shouldn't have any worries there.

-RA69

Sep 14, 2007
The trick i clean at the end. Everything is justified, so you shouldn't have any worries there.

-RA69

Are you sure cause lotta people are saying its not such a good idea to let them inspect the balloon at the end.

Just wondering, is it possible to blow up the balloon at the end?

Are you sure cause lotta people are saying its not such a good idea to let them inspect the balloon at the end.

Just wondering, is it possible to blow up the balloon at the end?

Don't see why you couldn't inspect it at the end....That is completely possible after "The Move"

It is possible to blow the balloon up after, but highly unlikely since you've already done something that won't make it easy on you.

If you are worried about clean-up and such watch the preview again and just look at the performance. And look at people handling the balloon after it's penetrated.

-RA69

Sep 14, 2007
Don't see why you couldn't inspect it at the end....That is completely possible after "The Move"

It is possible to blow the balloon up after, but highly unlikely since you've already done something that won't make it easy on you.

If you are worried about clean-up and such watch the preview again and just look at the performance. And look at people handling the balloon after it's penetrated.

-RA69

Okay haha somehow I didn't see the preview before, hmm you seem to be correct. This sounds awesome, as long as the phone ends up in the balloon by the end of the trick, I'm happy.

For 20 bucks, definitely getting this one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results