Problem with Voting on the Battle System

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Very very strange... it uses the same login check that the rest of the media system does... has this always happened to you or is it a new thing?

Can you double check that on the battle page it doesn't say register/login in the top right? If it doesn't, try voting again. I'm not sure why you'd have a problem....

Please keep me posted!

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
Very very strange... it uses the same login check that the rest of the media system does... has this always happened to you or is it a new thing?

Can you double check that on the battle page it doesn't say register/login in the top right? If it doesn't, try voting again. I'm not sure why you'd have a problem....

Please keep me posted!

It has always done this, and it does say register\login, even when I do login it doesn't allow me to vote.

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Does it always say register/login on that page? If so, it means the media system is having trouble recognizing that you're logged in... Very important I know whether or not you always see register/login.

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
Does it always say register/login on that page? If so, it means the media system is having trouble recognizing that you're logged in... Very important I know whether or not you always see register/login.

When I log in it's not there. But when I hit the vote button, it says I'm not logged in.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results