Prophet - Changing the Bills back

Sep 1, 2007
How many of you guys change the bills back in prophet? I'm still trying to decide what to do, I think changing it back offers more moments of magic and perhaps more logic, but I think changing 5 blank notes(as I do it) into some bills, then pocketing them is a much better trick. What do you guys think?

Sep 2, 2007
I would think that changing the bills back is not a very good idea. I mean, if you had 500 dollars, would you really change it into 5 dollars and keep it that way? I think keeping the hundreds makes much more sense.

Sep 1, 2007
I would think that changing the bills back is not a very good idea. I mean, if you had 500 dollars, would you really change it into 5 dollars and keep it that way? I think keeping the hundreds makes much more sense.

That's what I thought.

I say you should change them back. Logically if you really could do magic you wouldn't change back them back but then you'd be rich. The reason you change them back is so they won't hassle you as much to change their money. You're supposed to act like you were pretending to change the money and it was all an illlusion.
Z

Sep 1, 2007
I say you should change them back. Logically if you really could do magic you wouldn't change back them back but then you'd be rich. The reason you change them back is so they won't hassle you as much to change their money. You're supposed to act like you were pretending to change the money and it was all an illlusion.
Z

I agree, but I thought it would be very cool, just to pull out 5 blank pieces of paper and change them to bills, then put them in my wallet and carry on.

Nov 8, 2007
I think changing it back offers more moments of magic and perhaps more logic...

It's less logical to turn the bills back in my opinion. If you really want the effect to live up to its claim, there is no sense in changing the bills back.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results