Psypher-need help

Apr 24, 2014
Ok basically I got psypher recently and all is good except for a little presentation flaw that I want to resolve

After many performances around 80% of people say that maybe the ink leaks or imprint onto the card box (which it doesn't) and Robert smith in the trailer says to the specs to make sure no ink has leaked through but is this a good thing to say to the specs? So my question is should I say ' make sure no ink has leaked onto the box' or should I not as it may affect my performance?

I want your opinions thanks in advance

tomelderfield

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2012
Buckinghamshire
When I perform this, I always Have my head in the complete opposite direction and I do say, 'And could you just make sure no ink has leaked through? No? Ok so the only way I cold know now is to look at that piece of paper, so put it away so I can't see it...etc'.

So basically, yes I do say to the spectator to make sure no ink has leaked through.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Ok basically I got psypher recently and all is good except for a little presentation flaw that I want to resolve

After many performances around 80% of people say that maybe the ink leaks or imprint onto the card box (which it doesn't) and Robert smith in the trailer says to the specs to make sure no ink has leaked through but is this a good thing to say to the specs? So my question is should I say ' make sure no ink has leaked onto the box' or should I not as it may affect my performance?

I want your opinions thanks in advance

Robert is a close friend of mine and whenever I have seen him perform this, he will have the spectator rub the box to make sure "no ink has leaked thru". Though it can come off as a "Running if you are not being chased" situation, I think it's ultimately up to you to decide if you want to do/say that to the spectator.

When I have done it, I make it seem like I don't have anything flat to put the post it on, so I will take the box back from the spectator and ill be like "Duh, I will use this FLAT box."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results