Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Digital Dissolve

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Panic

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Nothing Yet

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
I bought Distortion and 3 Decks of Guardians, as well as loops Army of 52 and A Red Gaff deck today....I've spent like 150 bucks....But the other stuff I bought from my local magic store =].....Im so gitty waiting for my Guardians

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I got Panic all the way!!! I just like the look of it better than distortion - distortion just screams "gimmick!". (Though an undeniably ingenius gimmick it must be) Plus, i would have to wait for distortion. Can't wait till my Panic and Guardians get here though.

I got Panic all the way!!! I just like the look of it better than distortion - distortion just screams "gimmick!". (Though an undeniably ingenius gimmick it must be) Plus, i would have to wait for distortion. Can't wait till my Panic and Guardians get here though.

Well yeah obviously but, ordinary folk won't know the difference ;). I personally would buy all the tricks but, I don't have the cash...and I wanted to get Distortion now since I don't want to wait untl October and I don't have a moving pip trick (besides gaff but its not the same).

-RA69

I try not to make impulse buys in magic. I try not to buy seperate tricks often..

However, there are exceptions. Theory11 happens to be one of them.

In the past 24 hours, I picked up 2 packs of Guardians, Digital Dissolve, Distortion, and Panic.

Will all of them become staples for my performances? Probably not.

But at the same point, I can see where they might fit into my repertoire...

These are all names that I highly respect...so I can't wait to see what they have cooked up.

Look for the reviews when it's time.

J.

Sep 1, 2007
I bought some guardians and Distortion, I am totally buying D.D in the next month, followed by Panic, witness,(already have trilogy), then TnR :p.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results