Rêve Noir Playing Cards.

Jun 12, 2009
There are two updates on the deck, the faces card will be in Manga Style, the same for the joker, it will be a good work not one done from a baby, and the second ,through my website is now possible to download a wallpaper with the design of the ace of heart. I'll post the link right here.

//Ace of Heart wallpaper.
//Visit http://davestone.org for more wallpapers.

Sep 9, 2007
Dave,

These are some brilliant ideas.

I won't lie, I'm not in love with the deck, but I do like a lot of the style elements.

I'm Italian as well. What area are you from? And how do you have a name like "Stone"? It doesn't sound very Italian. not even Northern.

PM me and we'll exchange e-mails.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Oui, il est français.
Je ne suis pas français, je suis italien, mais j'adore la France, pour ceci j'ai appelé les cartes de jeu "Rêve Noir", en anglais "Dark/Black Dream".

Yes,he is french,
I am not french,I am italian,but I adore france. because(?) ceci(not clue) I named the playing cards "Reve noir",which in english means "dark/black dream".
two years isnt enough to translate or speak it well though.
Even less to write it.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Yes,he is french,
I am not french,I am italian,but I adore france. because(?) ceci(not clue) I named the playing cards "Reve noir",which in english means "dark/black dream".
two years isnt enough to translate or speak it well though.
Even less to write it.

Not certain, but I think the bit you're missing is "because of this, I named the cards...".

:)

They're a really professional looking deck, and I actually disagree with some people. Don't remove your name. They're not primarily for magic, they're for commercial and advertising use, I'm guessing? So it makes sense to have your name plastered on the back.

Although if you were to change it, an ambigram as previously suggested would look very cool.

-Sam H

Sep 2, 2007
I don;t like the red stripe. for me it looks... blah...

(BTW: I LOVE italy! I went there last year)

Jun 12, 2009
Yeah that's right ^ ^ no one here said I'm David Stone :p.
However I've an update the official back design will be the second one posted by me, it will have a different shading, more like blue and green than purple and violet, and it will have an ambigram of my logo, I'm really busy at this time, but I'll try to post a picture of the new back design as soon as I can.

Dave

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I like the initial design. It looks pretty nice. I love the ace of spades. I agree that they might be a little better if they are the same both ways.

Read what you quote. He said "There is a popular magician with the same name as you." Not, "You are a very popular magician that is French."

Let me explain:

There is a very popular magician with the same name as you.

There is a very popular magician - Statment indicates there is a very popular magician.

with the same name as you - Saying that the fello here has the same name as David Stone. David Stone, when in fact the fellow here is Dave Stone.

He also gave a Homepage that is David Stones homepage, so in no way i could have been mistaken by that. Dave Stone is not the same name as David Stone.

I do read what i Quote, but if i was still wrong i apologize maybe there is something to this that my language barrier holds.

Mikk

Jun 24, 2009
Edmonds, Wa. USA
Dave The cards are beautiful.

You are right on track with the stylish desighn work!!!

I do need to comment that using the top design for slights may not be such a great idea as the card is only one directional with the word "DAVE" facing one direction there are a few spectators that would burn me for that card being turned end for end in certain slights, such as changing a card that is trapped between the spectators hands. Do you know what i mean??

If the lettering "Dave" was mirrored it wold make my job as a performer a bit easier and even more seamless.

Thanks for putting those out there for us!! :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results