R.I.P - Billy Mays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
This is a magic forum. It is for advancing magic, and nothing else. There would be an off topic section if this kind of thing was for discussion here.

God forbid that we discuss and sympathise for someone who's recently died. I can see how outrageously stupid this topic is now.

-.-

-Sam H

P.S. Isn't it weird that the Youtube channel Smosh make two videos related to Billy Mays two weeks before he dies?

WOW!!! What the ****!!!! Has nobody even heard about this. Old news guys. And as much as I loved Billy Mays, Why are we honoring him and not Michael Jackson or Dave Carradine r Farrah Fawcet. What the hell??? Does anyone see something a little weird about that.

Michael Jackson- Brought a new version of music to people. (Also, he was the first famous child rapist.)

David Carradine- Brilliant Actor!!!

Farrah Fawcett- Amazing actress and was considered the hottest girl of her time. She starred in the original "Charlie's Angel's".

Billy Mays- Some dude that yells a lot and tries to get you to buy stuff you don't even need in a terrible economy.

We acknowledge a pitchman, but we don't honor and famous actors ir even a man who brought a totally new style of music into the world??? Nope. But we do love when some dude with a beard yells about laundry detergent. I mean that's prety cool. OH!!!! AND LET'S NOT FORGET MIGHTY PUTTY!!!!! That crap does the some thing as a nail or screw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but it just seems ridiculous tha on a magic forum instead of honorig a man who revolutionized music or a man or woman who loved acting, we would honor someone who sells you products thats purpose has already been used.

Oxyclean- Laundry Detergent
Oxyclean Pocket Thing- Tide Magic Marker
Mighty Putty- nails, screws, mortar, glue, concrete, etc.

But I did love him don't get me wrong!!! but think about it...

Dylan P.

WOW!!! What the ****!!!! Has nobody even heard about this. Old news guys. And as much as I loved Billy Mays, Why are we honoring him and not Michael Jackson or Dave Carradine r Farrah Fawcet. What the hell??? Does anyone see something a little weird about that.

Michael Jackson- Brought a new version of music to people. (Also, he was the first famous child rapist.)

Farrah Fawcett- Amazing actress and was considered the hottest girl of her time. She starred in the original "Charlie's Angel's".

Billy Mays- Some dude that yells a lot and tries to get you to buy stuff you don't even need in a terrible economy.

We acknowledge a pitchman, but we don't honor and famous actors ir even a man who brought a totally new style of music into the world??? Nope. But we do love when some dude with a beard yells about laundry detergent. I mean that's prety cool. OH!!!! AND LET'S NOT FORGET MIGHTY PUTTY!!!!! That crap does the some thing as a nail or screw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but it just seems ridiculous tha on a magic forum instead of honorig a man who revolutionized music or a man or woman who loved acting, we would honor someone who sells you products thats purpose has already been used.

Dylan P.

There is a Michael Jackson thread. And what does David C. have to do with magic? At least you can say MJ had magic in his show, and BM has good pitching skills. :p

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future

Dylan P.

you mean, like this?

D

Deleted member 2755

Gotta love the maturity of some people here.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results