Recycling Cards: Ideas

Aug 10, 2008
Honduras
What's up folks. I hope you are all keeping it real. I suddenly came with the question of what to do with overused bicycle cards or other cards in general once they have reached their hmm life limit. Any ideas on ways to recycle the cards, or other uses that could be given to them?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Well There are many things you can do with old playing cards.
For example.

You can make a wallet out of them.
Use them for tricks where you have to Destroy the card.
Use them for decorative purposes, I myself have made an awesome Mosaic out of cut up playing cards.
It's pretty BAMF
A good craft idea is to try to make cars out of cards and toothpicks. I do that with my siblings all the time and they love it.
Make gaff cards out of them.
Annoy your friends by going to their house and leaving cards strewn about.
Make Awesome Rear view mirror Dangles out of them.

~Jordan

Sep 20, 2008
i went to the mall and just left it strewn across to wherever i went (the coffee beans in starbucks, a CD case in HMV, a shoe in JD sports.. etc)

kinda like hansel and gretel with the bread crumbs thing. LOL sometimes i just throw them around =p

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Everyone has pretty much said the best reasons.

I do a lot of the same. I do enjoy forcing from a new deck and leaving the old card behind at my friends house...'hmm...I don't know where it went, good luck finding it.' Almost like a running joke, every once in a while I do it (he's also a magician) but I start it like it's a new trick.

It frustrates him...I'm such a good friend.

-Rik

Nov 29, 2007
shop.ebay.com
If all of the cards are still in the deck and the deck has outlived its magic usefulness, but still could be used for games, maybe you could donate it to a nursing home or hospital.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results