Red Tally-Ho Fan Back from T11

Alright, so my brick of Tallys arrived!

I will be grading the cards on 3 categories
1) Finish
2) Design
3) Overall Feel

Finish:
Tallys Ho's have a Linoid Finish and is made by the USPC in Ohio. The finish is way better than the standard bicycle air-flow finish in my opinion. These are my first tally's so the finish let me have a good first impression about the cards.

Design: The design isn't boring at all, in person there is more detail than on cameras because you can see the design of the circle and it's surroundings. Before, I used to think it was just a fancy circle in a red background. But it's not!!! It actually is a pretty neat design.

Overall Feel: It feels like heaven actually. Probably the best deck I have touched. They can fan, cut, and the backs look great in pirouttes and aerials. As mentioned before they have a linoid finish and I love the Ace of Spades!

You guys should really pick these card up!

I would have to agree with just about all of what you just posted. My favorite deck is a tally-ho deck. And after a while you will most definitely see that they last maybe as much as twice as long as normal bikes and they don't warp as easily.

Sep 20, 2008
You're so far up Theory11's Virtual ass.

I like their guardians though. Pretty neat in terms of handling/looks/overall feel.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results