Remember why you are here, my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2009
I was halfway done with my post when the thread was closed. I am not being vulgar, i'd just like to say something. Feel free to close this after wards...

The "Youtube" magician thing is getting old. Alot of people start off on the internet, it's just another in/outlet. How many people in the current "generation" of magicians (Calen Morelli, Blake Vogt, the guy from Romania etc) do you think were discovered through their internet projects? Everyone has to start somewhere, that's where I got my start. It doesn't shift our ego negative in anyway, it doesn't make us walk with a strut in our step. If anything (in my case) it makes us more eager to learn the art. To uncover unturned stones, and finding websites like Theory11 to help us progress in the art. When I first joined the forum, there was a young boy who was ridiculed by several members because he wasn't "good" enough. As if they were superior to him because they've been on the forum longer than him. That isn't right. We don't need to come onto a forum and get CAPS LOCKED TO DEATH because we're what you consider, a novice. Give everyone a chance, because you never know how they're gonna influence the community.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results