Riffle Pass by Chad Nelson

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, I'm here with a short review of the On Demand by Chad Nelson called "The Riffle Pass." This can be purchased here:

The Riffle Pass

Overall, this download has greatly improved my Riffle Pass. I've watched Jason England's download for the Classic Pass, but I still felt discouraged about my pass because it wasn't getting any better. After I watched Chad Nelson's download, I felt more confident with my pass because his added techniques and finesse make it a whole lot easier than Jason's download. I'm not saying Jason's was bad, but I like Chad's more.

For the teaching style, Chad went over everything in detail and was easy to learn from. I love the fact that they filmed in a natural setting outdoors, it made it calmer somehow. The quality is great, just like you would expect from Dan and Dave On Demands.

If you liked his Spread Pass, then you will LOVE and MAKE OUT with this new download! :p

The price...IS A STEAL.

$4.95

Can you get better than that? That cheap for such great advice and techniques. Anyone in their right mind would pick this up immediately. I guarantee you would have a better pass by the end of this download.

So all in all, this is a GREAT download for anyone looking to refine their pass. If you are starting out learning shifts and passes, this is a MUST get. It is by far the easiest riffle pass out there. So hurry up, and snag this now!

Comments from customers:

"Just got this and WOW!!!!! Best spent 5 bucks in a long time.

This pass, belive it or not is EASY! and when you have the grip it almost does itself, it just happends. I remeber how blown away everyone was from watching Chad do this pass on the clip shift dvd and now you can do it too."

-Wallmott (theory11 forums) on page 2 of this thread!

-Cheers,

Casey

Last edited by a moderator:

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I think you meant "Anyone in their right mind". Ahh well. Chad's pass is crazy fast! Might have to pick this one up.

-G

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I think you meant "Anyone in their right mind". Ahh well. Chad's pass is crazy fast! Might have to pick this one up.

-G

Are you being serious by trying to correct me? It's a review, and it's easy to read with no spelling or really any grammatical errors. :). Just be thankful I put a review and spent my money to tell you guys about it. Haha.

Cheers,

Casey

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
No, I was kidding. I just felt like putting that because the Wordsmith had not commented yet.

-G

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Hey guys, I'm here with a short review of the On Demand by Chad Nelson called "The Riffle Pass." This can be purchased here:

The Riffle Pass

Overall, this download has greatly improved my Riffle Pass. I've watched Jason England's download for the Classic Pass, but I still felt discouraged about my pass because it wasn't getting any better. After I watched Chad Nelson's download, I felt more confident with my pass because his added techniques and finesse make it a whole lot easier than Jason's download. I'm not saying Jason's was bad, but I like Chad's more.

For the teaching style, Chad went over everything in detail and was easy to learn from. I love the fact that they filmed in a natural setting outdoors, it made it calmer somehow. The quality is great, just like you would expect from Dan and Dave On Demands.

If you liked his Spread Pass, then you will LOVE and MAKE OUT with this new download! :p

The price...IS A STEAL.

$4.95

Can you get better than that? That cheap for such great advice and techniques. Anyone in their right mind would pick this up immediately. I guarantee you would have a better pass by the end of this download.

So all in all, this is a GREAT download for anyone looking to refine their pass. If you are starting out learning shifts and passes, this is a MUST get. It is by far the easiest riffle pass out there. So hurry up, and snag this now!

-Cheers,

Casey

Great review! Thanks.

I have a few questions i hope you can answer.:)

I got Jason Englands download for a few weeks ago and i have been working on the pass but i find in VERY hard to do. While the pass is amazing in the hands of Jason England we have to remember that he is a card master and has worked on it for almost 20 years so for us to get it to look that good.. Well good luck.

How much easier is this pass then Jason Englands download? I would love to be able to do the riffle pass but as Jason is doing it i just cant seem to get it.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I love how you wrote this review the same day it was released. And you're probably going to respond to this post and give me some justification. But I am looking at this one, probably going to buy it and the Classic Pass video by Jason England.

Ian

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Great review! Thanks.

I have a few questions i hope you can answer.:)

I got Jason Englands download for a few weeks ago and i have been working on the pass but i find in VERY hard to do. While the pass is amazing in the hands of Jason England we have to remember that he is a card master and has worked on it for almost 20 years so for us to get it to look that good.. Well good luck.

How much easier is this pass then Jason Englands download? I would love to be able to do the riffle pass but as Jason is doing it i just cant seem to get it.

It is a lot easier. I find it better than Jason's too. But like Chad said in the download, you will have to search and find one that suits you, but when you combine all of the sources into one, you have your very own unique pass that fits YOUR hands. He credits Ricky Smith for giving that info.

As to wZenigma, just because it was released today doesn't mean my review isn't true. It's also a first impressions review, AND it's a nutshell review too. Meaning, that this review just scratches the surface. I don't have the time to write a full-fledged review on this download. But if I did I would definitely recommend you get it.

-Casey

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
It is a lot easier. I find it better than Jason's too. But like Chad said in the download, you will have to search and find one that suits you, but when you combine all of the sources into one, you have your very own unique pass that fits YOUR hands. He credits Ricky Smith for giving that info.

As to wZenigma, just because it was released today doesn't mean my review isn't true. It's also a first impressions review, AND it's a nutshell review too. Meaning, that this review just scratches the surface. I don't have the time to write a full-fledged review on this download. But if I did I would definitely recommend you get it.

-Casey

So this is actually something that we normal magicians can do? Which is not a super card technician like Jason? So you wont have to work years on this? lol. How much easier would you rate this?

Is Chads grip deeper then Jasons? I think thats one of the problems i have with Jasons, the fine grip makes it hard to do fast.

Think i will have to pick it up.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Could you also explaine why you think it is better then Jasons? Please? :)

Its just that my budget is REALLY tight at the moment and i cant affor to waste a single dollar on anything i wont use, lol.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Could you also explaine why you think it is better then Jasons? Please? :)

Its just that my budget is REALLY tight at the moment and i cant affor to waste a single dollar on anything i wont use, lol.

The Pass is almost more self working than sleight of hand. Meaning, the riffle pass explained by chad is almost doing it by itself. There is little work done by you, and more work done by the deck and the mechanics. In Jason's download, there is mainly hand work. With Chad's there is almost none other than the grip. At first I thought the grip was awkward, but when you see how easy it is to shift the packets, it's incredible.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
The Pass is almost more self working than sleight of hand. Meaning, the riffle pass explained by chad is almost doing it by itself. There is little work done by you, and more work done by the deck and the mechanics. In Jason's download, there is mainly hand work. With Chad's there is almost none other than the grip. At first I thought the grip was awkward, but when you see how easy it is to shift the packets, it's incredible.

Just one more question before i get it, lol.

How hard would you rate this pass vs Jasons? And how long would you think it takes to learn?

Im just nervous of buying it and wont be able to do it like i did with Jasons Download.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Just one more question before i get it, lol.

How hard would you rate this pass vs Jasons? And how long would you think it takes to learn?

Im just nervous of buying it and wont be able to do it like i did with Jasons Download.

Let's say Jason's pass is a 10 (this is just making it easier to rate, not to real scale)

Chad's pass is about a 5-6 on difficulty. 10 is the hardest. So it cuts it down by half because of the self working-ness of the shift. It doesn't take that long to LEARN, just practice is what makes it perfect. You will use this pass. I am already going to start using it when I go out in the streets and earn tips, ect. At first I would recommend you use it during an offbeat or using misdirection to control the card. When you get better at it, use it as a color change. Talk about a WTF moment!

I hope you appreciate all my input, as I truly hope everyone gives this download a go.

-Casey

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Let's say Jason's pass is a 10 (this is just making it easier to rate, not to real scale)

Chad's pass is about a 5-6 on difficulty. 10 is the hardest. So it cuts it down by half because of the self working-ness of the shift. It doesn't take that long to LEARN, just practice is what makes it perfect. You will use this pass. I am already going to start using it when I go out in the streets and earn tips, ect. At first I would recommend you use it during an offbeat or using misdirection to control the card. When you get better at it, use it as a color change. Talk about a WTF moment!

I hope you appreciate all my input, as I truly hope everyone gives this download a go.

-Casey

Then it cant be that hard if you already are going to star using it.:) I will have to get it then!

Im curious as to how your pass has improved in a matter of hours just by getting this download?

Im with enigma, pick up something from england and learn real techiniques from a true master. All Chad's riffle pass is a color change. Much too unnatural to be a control.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Im curious as to how your pass has improved in a matter of hours just by getting this download?

Im with enigma, pick up something from england and learn real techiniques from a true master. All Chad's riffle pass is a color change. Much too unnatural to be a control.

Dude, do you know who Chad is? He is someone who knows that he is talking about, as is Jason.

Feb 16, 2009
South Bend, IN
The Pass is almost more self working than sleight of hand.

Self working passes!!! Now I've heard everything :D.

Meaning, the riffle pass explained by chad is almost doing it by itself. There is little work done by you, and more work done by the deck and the mechanics. In Jason's download, there is mainly hand work. With Chad's there is almost none other than the grip. At first I thought the grip was awkward, but when you see how easy it is to shift the packets, it's incredible.

Sounds like what Erdnase hints at in his description of the two handed shift. This is interesting.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Self working passes!!! Now I've heard everything :D.

Sounds like what Erdnase hints at in his description of the two handed shift. This is interesting.

I didn't mean the pass in general is self working. I meant that Chad's techniques and finesse taught in the download makes it more self working, meaning less work for you doing the pass. So no, you haven't heard everything. You should read more of my posts to get a better understanding.

-Casey

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Just got this and WOW!!!!! Best spent 5 bucks in a long time.

This pass, belive it or not is EASY! and when you have the grip it almost does itself, it just happends. I remeber how blown away everyone was from watching Chad do this pass on the clip shift dvd and now you can do it too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results