Ring Flight Revolution

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
If you're American, you can buy it at Vanishinginc.com
If you're European, you can buy it at Propdog.co.uk

I don't have this or any version of ring flight (unfortunately :() but i don't believe it has clothing requirements. But i'm not the most reliable source to answer that question.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
If you are wearing just a tshirt everyone behind and on one side of you will be able to see the gimmick. It is best to perform it with a jacket, hoody or some kind of overcoat.

Nov 8, 2007
No clothing requirements. The only time I perform it with a jacket is at a gig. I actually prefer to not be wearing a jacket. It's unnecessary. Also, you can do this surrounded. In fact, I usually do. Just work with your angles and use some misdirection. It isn't hard to figure out. I've been performing this for years now, since it very first came out, and the effect and product itself is gold. The only thing you need clothing-wise is a back pocket in whatever pants or shorts you're wearing for your keys to sit. One of the best gimmicks I ever bought. A+, 5 stars.

micheal123

Banned
Jul 25, 2012
Well, Ring Flight shows great ring flight revolution. Revolution is the right of all, and when rind flight revolution launched. And grow up. Then they recognize that the ring flight revolution is doing vast and in a good way installation ….

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results