Robbery - My New Effect

Sep 1, 2007
That is very nice indeed although it looks as though it is pulled through the plastic on the box is it examinable.

Jul 19, 2009
that is a very good effect my friend. im trying to work on tricks that involve the box and that smashes all of my ideas into the ground. good job.

-M.

Oct 30, 2007
Slovenia,Ljubljana
good question...i was watching an effect where a card was pulled out of the bicycle deck box...i thought if u could do this using a bee box with a window it would rock...a week later robbery was created.

Aug 18, 2008
I liked it a lot
Another cool thing would be to have the card lost in the deck face down of course and then pull it out of no where.

Jul 8, 2008
I'll tell ya man, this has been done SOOOO many times before. It's been published in numerous books and everybdy thinks they have created it. If you came up with this not even a year ago and you have barely performed it, why publish it? If you havn't gotten as much out of it as you could, then it isn't the best it can be. You need to put yourself on the line first under hundreds of performances. And why would you want to publish it anyway? Why jump to conclusions here? What do YOU think you will gain from this if you havn't had any experience with the trick itself?

Jul 13, 2009
It was decent, but the effect or maybe the clip was missing the wow factor. I do not know if this is your product demo but may I suggest you add live spectator reactions to spice up the clip.
Also if this was a singular effect I probably would not purchase this because it is just one effect.

Furthermore it doesn't look very polished yet, by polished I mean the methodology does not look up to par to quality magic videos.
IMO this is probably grade this as a C effect.
I do believe I have seen different variations of the effect but this is the first I have seen with the plastic window, but on that note I do believe it could have been performed better.

Sep 7, 2008
You created it not even a year ago, performed in only a few times, and want to publish it???

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results