Saturday Night Contest - 1-on-1 Performance Challenge

Dec 30, 2008
So freakin excited!!! Mine's coming soon.:D

Alright guys, so this marks my 4th month I think into flourishing. So I'm pretty pumped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dOKZC27XCY

Turn up the volume! Because on Vegas I made a volume setting change by accident.

PRESS THE HIGH QUALITY BUTTON! lol

Flourishes:
Andrei Jikh: Backpack Cut, Charlier Cut
Dan Sperry: Backpalm, and the two one handed fans.

Augustus looks different.

Jan 24, 2008
Here is my entry. The 1on1’s used in the video are: The Worm, The B4 Cut, and the Carnahan Fan.

Journey by Ryan Ochs

Youtube:
HD
Normal

Vimeo:
HD/Normal

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
And now it's the waiting game. I pray that the theory11 team was watching these as they came in, so the judging process is expedited. I think I'd crap my pants if I won... I've never won one of these, and this would be a great week to "try it out", so to speak.

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
I could not for the life of me find my firewire cable.

I wanted so badly to do tres pass by lee asher. I use it all the time.

This contest was such a great idea I just wish I couldn't count the number of videos with spectators in one hand.

Sorry I couldn't contribute.
Good luck to all
~vintage

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Amazing submissions guys! Just a note that our team will be reviewing all entries over the next 12 hours, and will announce a winner tomorrow (Monday) morning at 11:00am EST.

Thanks again to all who participated.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Amazing submissions guys! Just a note that our team will be reviewing all entries over the next 12 hours, and will announce a winner tomorrow (Monday) morning at 11:00am EST.

Thanks again to all who participated.

Oh, theory11 and your anticipation heightening schemes.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Haha, you're tying up resources... the whole team is sitting in front of their computers, with your video and an online translator trying to figure out what you were saying.

Hahaha, lol.

Anyway, congratulations to anyone that wins, I have calculus exam tomorrow(did I said that right?) along with an Visual basic exam, so, Ill just see the results tomorrow in the afternoon.

Glad to see so many good videos, I was amased.

Have a good night everybody:).

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
BTW, before I go, just to extend the invitation again, and see if any of you guys would like to share with us your performance along with the debriefing, I hope that some of you guys actually accept it and joins us in the "go_Out.Perfrom" thread.

Thanks and good night :).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results