Saturday Night Contest - Create a Trailer!

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone! Yesterday, we released a brand new trailer for the Silver Steampunk Playing Cards. This new trailer features Ben You and Ambrose from Singapore! These two are amazing cardists, and the winners of our CCC2009! Check it out here. http://t11.tv/Ugo9w1

To celebrate the new trailer, tonight's contest is going to be a showcase of YOUR favorite deck. All you have to do is film a trailer for your favorite deck that is produced by theory11. Make the length of your trailer between 30 seconds and 90 seconds (0:30-1:30). Cardistry, magic, or both - the sky's the limit.

Once you have made your trailer, upload it to either YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link to your video in response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST, Sunday, November 11th. We are giving you 24 hours to participate this week!

What can you take home? A brick of playing cards that you showcased in your trailer (anything we have in stock) AND 1,000 Elite Member Points! We can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us this week. Start planning!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Yep, that's right, anything theory11 has in stock. Although, I'm not 100% if theory11 has Wynns in stock. Just to be safe, probably wouldn't use Wynns. If you do, pick something in stock. :p

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
Yep, that's right, anything theory11 has in stock. Although, I'm not 100% if theory11 has Wynns in stock. Just to be safe, probably wouldn't use Wynns. If you do, pick something in stock. :p

I'm sure you guys have some really, in dem 'private reserves' and stuff ;) But if we can only win the same deck we showcase...

ZK6uR.png

Erdnase1902

Elite Member
Dec 11, 2010
So if I used a deck that was sold out and won, I could select another in stock deck as my brick....correct?

This is actually a pretty awesome event all things considered. Props to the team for putting this one out there. I have NO idea if I'll be able to get something put together and edited in time, but good luck to those who do!

Nov 11, 2012
lets say I used Sentinels, but I wanted to get a brick of rebels? could that happen? Hopefully upload by the end of today :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results