Saturday Night Contest - False Video Challenge

May 8, 2008
England
Sucks, mine won't upload. It's vimeo. Anyone else experienced this? It just says can't upload, check the help forum or some stuff on compression. :(

May 31, 2008
Sucks, mine won't upload. It's vimeo. Anyone else experienced this? It just says can't upload, check the help forum or some stuff on compression. :(

You could always try Youtube. It doesn't take long to create an account there if you don't already have one. Videos upload faster there, but unfortunately they sacrifice video quality for speed. I hope to see your entry.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
For all those people freaking out about dropping the deck or messing up- I hate to break it to you, but you can actually rearrange the cards in the deck. Meaning.. you can put a shuffled deck into new deck order. Mind blowing, I know...

May 31, 2008
For all those people freaking out about dropping the deck or messing up- I hate to break it to you, but you can actually rearrange the cards in the deck. Meaning.. you can put a shuffled deck into new deck order. Mind blowing, I know...

We all understand that now, it just wasn't clear in the original post. Luckily I got mine done in one take.

May 8, 2008
England
Bao is entering the contest....:cool:

Well cheers mate, crushed my chance... Still despite that fact here we go:
Fancy a Laugh?

4 original false cuts, one with what I think is the best thing I've come up with, a fan into a flipback, no-one go stealing it! :p

I know it's messy, the excuse is that it's late and I was at a party before hand.
Lesson learnt: drinking screws up your ability to tornado cut.

Best of luck everybody!

Edit: two things: done in one take and sorry about the swaying, don't know what was going on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results