Saturday Night Contest: Le Sequence

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MichaelJames, May 12, 2012.

1. #21 inflames33, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    here is my Le Sequence: funny part is my name is Michael as well lol

The first card Michael pulled out was the King of Clubs, and the second card he pulled out was the Jack of Spades.

hope i was close enough :)

Michael Anspach

2. The first card Michael pulled out was the 5 of clubs, and the second card he pulled out was the 9 of diamonds.

3. The first card Michael pulled out was the Jack of diamonds, and the second card he pulled out was the Ace of clubs.

4. The first card Michael pulled out was the Queen of Clubs, and the second card he pulled out was the 5 of Diamonds.

5. The first card Michael pulled out was the ten of clubs, and the second card he pulled out was the Jack of spades.

6. The first card Michael pulled out was the Three of Hearts, and the second card he pulled out was the Jack of hearts.

7. The first card pulled was the 6 of Clubs and the second card pulled was the Eight of Hearts

Pretty weird contest, really need luck to win it ;)

8. 6 of clubs, then the Jack of clubs

9. The first card Michael pulled out was the six of diamonds, and the second card he pulled out was the ace of diamonds. :)

10. The first card Michael pulled out was the 6 of clubs, and the second card he pulled out was the 5 of spades

11. hmm...

The first card Michael pulled out was the ten of diamonds, and the second card he pulled out was the two of diamonds.

12. First card: 10 of clubs.
    Second: 6 of diamonds.
    Fingers: Crossed.

13. Two of clubs
    King of Spades

14. 5 of hearts and 8 of spade

15. First-3 of diamonds
    second-6 of hearts

16. ace of diamonds and king of spades

17. The first card James pulled was the 3 of diamonds, and the second card he pulled out was the 9 of diamonds.

Good luck all!

18. First: 7 of Diamond
    Second: 9 of Club

19. First card he pulled out-10 of spades
    Second card- 6 of diamonds

20. Queen of clubs and 8 of spades