Saturday Night Contest: Le Sequence

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MichaelJames, May 12, 2012.

1. The first card Michael pulled out was the Jack of Spades, and the second card he pulled out was the Ace of Hearts

2. :O :) you never know

The first card Michael pulled out was the 4 of diamond, and the second card he pulled out was the 7 of clubs.

3. Good Luck everyone !

The first card Michael pulled out was the 7 of Clubs, and the second card he pulled out was the 5 of Hearts

4. The first card Michael pulled out was the King of diamond, and the second card he pulled out was the nine of hearts

5. Snc

The first card Michael pulled out was the 5 of diamond, and the second card he pulled out was the jack of diamonds.

6. #86 Lmagic, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    The first card Michael pulled out was the five of diamond, and the second card he pulled out was the ten of hearts

7. The first card that Michael pulled out was the five of spades, the second card he pulled out was the 9 of clubs.

8. The first card Michael pulled out was the Ace of diamond, and the second card he pulled out was the Queen of Hearts.

9. First card was the 5 of clubs, the second card was the 3 of hearts. sorry for posting late, technical dificulties

10. the 1st card is ace of hearts
    2nd card is 9 of cloves

11. Contest is officially over! Thank you everyone for participating. The person who got the closest, who guessed the number and suite of the first card and the number of the second, is Furrukh. (post #75) Here's a picture of my selections:

[​IMG]

Furrukh, contact support@theory11.com with your address and deck selection to claim your prize. Cheers!

-MJ

12. The first card Michael pulled out was the 4 of Spades, and the second card he pulled out was the 8 of Diamonds.

13. hey, I posted closer than he did, he was a whole suit off when I was only three off for each value first 5c second 3h, or maybe it doesn't matter the suit, if so, congrats to Furrukh. hopefully i will win the next one

14. Arggg dang...I got the random card on the money...how odd. Congrats to the winner

15. Congrates.

16. FIRST: Queen of Spades
    SECONDS: Six of Hearts

Good Luck to all who enter -

17. The first card Michael pulled out was the king of clubs, and the second card he pulled out was the 7 of diamonds.

18. Hey, first post.

I got the king of diamonds and the six of spades.

19. I'd won a sixpack of sentinels and one deck of monarchs in a SNC but still not recieved them... Could it be possible to send them to me please?

20. lol just ckd this thread...I won..thank you...now to select the deck