Saturday Night Contest - Making Holiday Magic!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Alright everyone,

There were some very clever ideas out there tonight. We liked a lot of the submissions, but as always there can be only one winner.

Tonight's winner, going home with a slug of prizes (including FIVE unreleased products) is RyanUnMasked! His trick caught us off guard and fit the theme. Very clever thinking. Hit me up with a PM and we will work out your prize!

Thanks for the great contest everyone! See you all next week!

L

Aug 1, 2009
Do you get bonus points for performing this for real people or is it suppose to be for a camera? Just so I know for the future. Thank you and all great entries guys! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Adam Rose

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Alright everyone,

There were some very clever ideas out there tonight. We liked a lot of the submissions, but as always there can be only one winner.

Tonight's winner, going home with a slug of prizes (including FIVE unreleased products) is RyanUnMasked! His trick caught us off guard and fit the theme. Very clever thinking. Hit me up with a PM and we will work out your prize!

Thanks for the great contest everyone! See you all next week!

L
Good choice! Congrats Ryan! I really enjoyed the simplistic video, cheeky little reveal and the Santa hat. (I'm giving double prop points 'cos I'm wearing one right now haha)

Good work everyone!

Lloyd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results