Saturday Night Contest - One Final Cut

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I was mentioned!!!! I was just wet in my Depends!!! I may make it in flourishing yet! Thanks Jonathon!

P.S. I don't actually wear Depends... it is a joke.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Andrei you rock my world too :) hahaha xD congrats at first I thought you were kidding and your submission wasnt going to be valid, but it wasnt a joke.. mind a tutorial? of one of your sick moves?

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I almost forgot it, Andrei you must be as happy as hell because Russia kicked Netherlands at the EuroCup, I wanted Russia to defeat Netherlands and they did :)

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Ahh, yea Russia did win. I'm not really a big fan of watching sports, I'd rather be playing them...come to think of it I don't watch much TV at all. As for a tutorial...hopefully there will be one! In the form of a DVD though! :D

Also a personal congrats to DavidOchs, DavidMisner, Adjones, and identity.theft!

-Andrei Jikh

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Ahh, yea Russia did win. I'm not really a big fan of watching sports, I'd rather be playing them...come to think of it I don't watch much TV at all. As for a tutorial...hopefully there will be one! In the form of a DVD though! :D

Also a personal congrats to DavidOchs, DavidMisner, Adjones, and identity.theft!

-Andrei Jikh
Well playing them is better than watching.. I think I know what kind of DVD you are talking about, but I'm not gonna say it here public, check your pm :)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe

Thanks, even though you owned me. Just out of curiosity... did you actually create that cut tonight in the time given, or was it something you had been working on previously?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results